Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CRAZY AIR RIDE DEALS!!!!! STRAIGHT FROM DA BOSS AT AIRLIFT COMPANY!
Scionpro.com is the number one dealer of air ride to the Scion community, as such the powers that be at Airlift have granted a SPECIAL OF ALL SPECIALS! ENDING THE 30th NO EXCEPTIONS:
FREE SHIPPING on ALL! (Puerto Rico, Canada,Hawaii and Alaska not included in free ship)

Gen1 digital $1895!
Gen 1 Paddle $1395!
Gen 2 Digital $1995!
Gen 2 Paddle $1595!
tC digital
tC Paddle

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
A great deal!!…for someone else :(
from my original post :
So if you personally are not ready let someone else that is know so you can get yours later! This deal is nuts. I have never been able to make this offer.

Like my post says if I can hit the objective this month it give you and others more time to get theirs. Its like a rolling bonus plan...hit one goal then the deal keeps rolling and many can benefit.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
I'm so glad I came across this! What a great deal...I'll place my order in two weeks. Thanks guys!
Unfortunately we dont have two weeks on this. The deal ends no exceptions on the 31st unless we hit ten units. So far only one kit has been sold under this deal. I can only extend it if we hit ten by the 31st. Big CEO's program and rules not mine.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2 kits sold.... keep in mind we can get rock bottom pricing on any paddle and digital kits so if you have a friend with a VW, Ford, Chevy or anything get them in touch with us.

Have them email [email protected] and then tell him Charlie said to contact him for a price check.

As mentioned this is below some vendors cost.

If we can get 8 more kits of any kind the pricing continues.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hope I have the money in time, I just bought my first scion. I have read your kits are the best too:)
We all hope you do as well to help get the pricing carried over til April. Ask your MKIII and MKIV VW friends if they want air ride, because I think the VW kit would be around the $1500 mark for paddle valves. Would have to check to be sure though. That is cheap for sure. Someone locally pieced together a used kit and will be at $1100 after all said and done for his MKIV VW.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Steve wanted me to share this with you all....

Happy Easter the bunny has just dropped into Scionpro with a gift for everyone.....Crazy Air Ride deals are back for a limited time good till the end of this month!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Steve wanted me to share this with you all....

Happy Easter the bunny has just dropped into Scionpro with a gift for everyone.....Crazy Air Ride deals are back for a limited time good till the end of this month!
Gen1 digital $1895!
Gen 1 Paddle $1395!
Gen 2 Digital $1995!
Gen 2 Paddle $1595!
tC digital $2099
tC Paddle $1695

ALL WITH FREE SHIPPING (continental US Only. )

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.