Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts

I've also been looking into those a little bit.. I like the clear LED look with red and orange LED's so I know what you're looking for..

I've heard the Japanese Rumion bumper isn't an exact fit.. so I've heard (rumor) who knows it might line up right but doing some quick searching on rakuten global I found a few.. but I've heard some people say you might end up with a tiny gap at the bottom of these tail lights... ANYWAY good luck if you do it. And if you do...share pics!

auc-assist | Rakuten Global Market: Ember Corolla rumion NZE151N ZRE152N ZRE154N LED Thunder tail lamp Kit

CarPartsShop VS-ONE | Rakuten Global Market: [MBRO] Thunder LED Tail Lights, Toyota Corolla Rumion, Red Lens

· Registered
258 Posts
I have the tails above and Ill tell you they fit. That being said they come from japan so you have to be willing to pay to have someone import them. @jdmisme does a great job with the importing. It isnt cheap and I will tell you know the ones on Rukkutan are all out of stock.

· Registered
68 Posts
I have the tails above and Ill tell you they fit. That being said they come from japan so you have to be willing to pay to have someone import them. @jdmisme does a great job with the importing. It isnt cheap and I will tell you know the ones on Rukkutan are all out of stock.
sweet thank for the info I wasn't sure I've heard both sides on the fitment issue. But awesome :) love to see a photo if you have one of them on

:)

· Registered
258 Posts
sweet thank for the info I wasn't sure I've heard both sides on the fitment issue. But awesome :) love to see a photo if you have one of them on

:)

Thats the only one I have. I took forever to find them in stock and like I said they werent cheap but I love them. If your willing to pay to have them brought in then it is worth it. Excuse the dirty car...

· Registered
68 Posts
(I've been thinking about doing this as well) thanks for the response Xb_Toaster

---------- Post added 04-10-2016 at 04:01 AM ----------

Wow! Nice photo thank you! :) yeah I do like that look.. I'll have to seriously think about it. Also you did the chrome piece in the back as well.. I've got that piece and I'm going to be installing that soon - hopefully it's easy but yeah thanks for the photo that helps!

· Registered
258 Posts
(I've been thinking about doing this as well) thanks for the response Xb_Toaster

---------- Post added 04-10-2016 at 04:01 AM ----------

Wow! Nice photo thank you! :) yeah I do like that look.. I'll have to seriously think about it. Also you did the chrome piece in the back as well.. I've got that piece and I'm going to be installing that soon - hopefully it's easy but yeah thanks for the photo that helps!
No problem, if you do go with the ones I have check your state laws for reflector codes. Some states require you have red reflectors in your tail lights. Im lucky in south dakota that they dont worry to much about them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts