Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to be getting a Scion Toys for Tots Meet & Greet in Ventura *805* with the help of Allen of SoCal-tC-Club and Kristina of Scion Driven Girls so I do thank them for being able to help out with this event.

What: Scion Toys for Tots Meet & Greet
When: December 2, 2006
Time: 11am-4pm
Where: Ventura, California
(Location will be figured out the first week of October)
Who: All Scion Car Clubs and Scions Owners

This will either be a potluck or a bbq and that will also be decided the first week of October.
There will be raffles, jolly jumper for the kids, and sponsors to help out.
I have a local stereo shop called Breakers Stereo will be doing there best to be helping and sponsoring this event.
I will also be trying to get a local radio station to help out with the music.
Toys brought for this event will be highly appreciated and the more toys you do bring the more raffle tickets you will recieve.
I would really appreciate everyone elses help if you have any ideas for this Toys for Tots Meet. If any questions or suggestions regarding this meet please do e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at (805)290-2669.

PS: Fliers will be made the first week of October.

If possible please RSVP before the meet & greet so I can get something made for everyone showing up.

Thank You,
Daniel

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Your Balliztik brothers from the South will surely be there!!!

nyte_ryder said:
I'm going to be getting a Scion Toys for Tots Meet & Greet in Ventura *805* with the help of Allen of SoCal-tC-Club and Kristina of Scion Driven Girls so I do thank them for being able to help out with this event.

What: Scion Toys for Tots Meet & Greet
When: December 2, 2006
Time: 11am-4pm
Where: Ventura, California
(Location will be figured out the first week of October)
Who: All Scion Car Clubs and Scions Owners

This will either be a potluck or a bbq and that will also be decided the first week of October.
There will be raffles, jolly jumper for the kids, and sponsors to help out.
I have a local stereo shop called Breakers Stereo will be doing there best to be helping and sponsoring this event.
I will also be trying to get a local radio station to help out with the music.
Toys brought for this event will be highly appreciated and the more toys you do bring the more raffle tickets you will recieve.
I would really appreciate everyone elses help if you have any ideas for this Toys for Tots Meet. If any questions or suggestions regarding this meet please do e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at (805)290-2669.

PS: Fliers will be made the first week of October.

If possible please RSVP before the meet & greet so I can get something made for everyone showing up.

Thank You,
Daniel

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if will be bringing something, bring it packaged it. I'm pushing really hard on trying to find somewhere for this meet and greet. Toys for Tots program said this event is a great idea and I have a location in mind and will find out on Mon/Tues. if it's possible I can have the event there.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok well I went to Seaside Park out here in Ventura and thats where they hold the Ventura County Fair and there's a possibility it will be held there if I can work things out with Ventura Scion. There's others that want to help this show big such as a buddy of mines lowriders. They have a 100 cars that for sure will roll in if this falls through just to help out because they want ot help out with the Toys for Tots, but Scion will be presenting it.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i would love to roll and cruise to ventura but it will be kinda a big risk for me coz my girlfriend is about to hve our baby by mid-october or even sooner... maybe around late november i can be free...
i will see what i can do... would really like to be there...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.