1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SCION SANTA MONICA SUMMERFEST
Hosted By:
XCLUSIVE SCIONS

Join us for fun in the sun on the wooden docks on Santa Monica Pier as Xclusive Scions hosts SUMMERFEST, sponsored by SCION SANTA MONICA. This SCION only car show will have raffles, music, food and entertainment as the SCIONS overlook the ocean on the historic pier. This event is limited to 200 cars and entries will get meal tickets for the nearby delicious eateries and all day wristbands to ride the rides. This show is geared toward both SHOW cars as well as STREET cars so that everyone has a chance to win the 27 trophies up for grabs. The Best of Show trophy is 4 feet tall. Other categories are Best Engine, xA, xB, tC, Exterior, Interior, Stock, Audio/Video Display, JDM, and Club Participation. $20 entry So come be apart of SUMMERFEST, it’s what moves you!

Santa Monica, CA 90401

DATE: Sunday, July 30th

TIME: 10am till 1pm

pre reg at www.summerfest.mollyguard.com

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Free food?! I'm all over this !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I just registered....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Oh great, Will and Mike are going...no trophies for us.

JUST KIDDING...YOU GUYS ROCK!

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
:) HEY CLUB xB folks !!! :)

I would personally like to invite anyone from Club xB to join in the Scinergy Caravan
to XCLUSIVE SCIONS' SUMMERFEST, it will be a great ride up there together !!!

If you would like to join our caravan, the 411 and list is here ...

http://www.scinergyie.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2371

:) ADD YOUR NAME NOW & LET'S HAVE A GREAT TIME TOGETHER EVERYONE !!! :)

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Yeah, I think I might try to make it out to this one...oh wait...:eek: that said WE are hosting it didn't it?!?!?! :eek:

Wooo Hooo, I get to touch all the raffle prizes before you guys can win 'em!!!...lol

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
this is how we doit baby, XCLUSIVE Style! Summer, sand, sea, and SCIONS. theres so many open categories, that eveyone can paticipate and enjoy this event.

i would encourage you to register early. 200 spots will fill up quickly, especially a event like this one on the beach.

doing it up So. Cal Style!

humm.......carvan up PCH to zuma after the show, humm.....maybe all the way up to norcal! ;)

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
boxd_up_2 said:
Wooo Hooo, I get to touch all the raffle prizes before you guys can win 'em!!!...lol
at least you're not going to lick them with your tongue, or are you? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up_2 said:
Yeah, I think I might try to make it out to this one...oh wait...:eek: that said WE are hosting it didn't it?!?!?! :eek:

Now when they hand out the prizes they can truthfully say..."you don't know where it's been" :eek:

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Just pre-registred. 200 Scions on SM Pier- Awsome photo op. Anyone to caravan from Ventura County down the coast?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
bB626 said:
at least you're not going to lick them with your tongue, or are you? :rolleyes:
surfcitylocal said:
Now when they hand out the prizes they can truthfully say..."you don't know where it's been" :eek:
Yeah, you guys might want to bring your gloves! heh heh heh

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
okay guys theres a good chance i'll be there i got a buddy graduating basic form camp pendelton on the 28th so i'll be in the area.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.