·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scion Fusion wishes to invite everyone to come to Denver, CO for:

Alive at 25 Summer Scion Fest
Saturday - August 12, 2006 at Mountain States Scion

Ultimate Scion Poker Run
11am - 4pm - Start the run from any Denver/Boulder Scion dealer.

Car Show (Open to all Scions from stock to wild)
Move in at Mountain States Scion between 4-6pm

Night Lights Show
Show begins at dark
Scions lighting up the night

This event is FREE.
We are accepting donations for Alive at 25 at the event.

FREE! . Admission . Food . Prizes . Trophies . Music . And more
Sponsors: Scion Corp, Boulder Scion, Burt Scion, John Elway Scion, Mountain States Scion, Stevinson East Scion, Stevinson West Scion, 9 Second Racing, Hooters and more

·
Registered
361 Posts
HOLY COW!!! someone from denver posting on here. ahh ol scion fusion. I'm in generation scion, I'll show if yall dont care. I bought my xb at mountain states. maybe I'll have some lighting in by then. I was at bandimere too, is your xb the one with the custom tabasco decals and pin striping?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is my xB. You are more than welcome to come to any our events. They are always posted on our website. We meet every Monday night from 6 - 8 at the Hooters on Parker and Havana come by and say hi if you can sometime.

We gave flyers to Josh and Frosty yesterday. I think that some people from Generation Scion are planning to come to the show also. We hope to have a great turnout. We have about 20 trophies to give out and all of them for Scions. Also working on getting as many prizes as we can to give away. Hope to see you there and spread the word about the show.:)

·
Registered
361 Posts
cool, sounds good. I'm pretty sure I can make it. I'll spread the word....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.