Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scion Shoppe is looking for anybody that currently owns any of the 3 models of the new Toyota Yaris. They would need you to drive up to Oxnard, CA and have your seats measures and you would receive your seats cover for free.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
So yeah anyways.............. Do you know when the side panels will be done. I want to get rid of the black basketball shorts looking material off the sides:( I want a set of red soooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!
I just got a set of material samples and they have 20 different colors. There are different fabric choices as well.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
sid said:
hey taz! when are installing it?
I hope theres a DIY, i'm thinking of replacing those too.
They are just finishing up the mold, I only have the material samples. I'll do a DIY for sure when I get them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I have two of them on. The next mold should be the last one. This last one was a tad too short.

Taz: Me and Joe figured out a good way to get these to finally stay on the door panel. It should be a breeze when you install yours. We spent about 8 hours this past Sunday working on mine and trying to figure out how to get them to stay. We got on the front drivers and the rear drivers side ones one.

Here is a picture of one. Its in red, except my camera has a hard time picking up the red color and looks orange.

**NOTE** The one in the picture is just the prototype and NOT the final product.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
CCSEBlackWidowxB said:
I have two of them on. The next mold should be the last one. This last one was a tad too short.

Taz: Me and Joe figured out a good way to get these to finally stay on the door panel. It should be a breeze when you install yours. We spent about 8 hours this past Sunday working on mine and trying to figure out how to get them to stay. We got on the front drivers and the rear drivers side ones one.

Here is a picture of one. Its in red, except my camera has a hard time picking up the red color and looks orange.

**NOTE** The one in the picture is just the prototype and NOT the final product.

Very nice Al. I knew you guys would get it worked out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.