Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:) HEY CLUB xB FOLKS !!! :)

On behalf of the SCINERGY NATIONWIDE FAMILY I would like to extend the warmest thanks to the great
folks from SCION SHOPPE ( www.scionshoppe.com) in Oxnard, Southern California !!! These folks have
really gone ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in the quality, craftsmanship, dedication,
patience, hospitality, and family spirit that has made such a great impression on us !!!
Thank you Scion Shoppe Family !!!

In ADDITION to TAZ's post on the Scion Shoppe Door Panel Prototypes ...

http://www.scinergyie.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2489

... I was thorougly impressed with TAZ's Scion Shoppe Seat Covers so I had to get in on a set
(Thank you Scion Shoppe Family !!!)

And so I decided to make the drive up again the following day back to the Scion Shoppe in Oxnard, So Cal !!!

Heading out to Oxnard, there was more great scenery that day ...

Getting closer !!!

And off the freeway and into the great green fields ...

And I finally made it !!! (This is their ORIGINAL company name !!!)

Joe signaled and gave me the ok to drive the HB ride inside for the great installation of the latest HB Project ..

THE SCION SHOPPE'S ORIGINAL CUSTOM FIT / DESIGNED SEAT COVERS !!!

I did the installation myself as it was really quite a CINCH !!!

Then it was time for Scinergy's Tradition now sure to become the Scion Shoppe tradition as well ...

BANNER PIX !!!

Here are the GREAT FOLKS from SCION SHOPPE !!!

Then it was time to take the HB Ride and the Great Scion Shoppe folks outside for the real unveiling ...

SCINERGY & SCION SHOPPE UNITED !!!

As TAZ took a picture with Joe the previous day ...

I got the opportunity take my picture with Joe's wonderful wife Jan !!!

Again on behalf of the folks from SCINERGY NATIONWIDE I would like to say THANK YOU for
EVERYTHING you've done to help us show our Scions with pride in the upcoming Shows and Events !!!

TO ALL SCINERGY FAMILY FOLKS: If ANYONE would like to know more information on available colors,
custom styles, and Scinergy Nationwide DISCOUNT Pricing please contact your
Scion Shoppe Sponsored Reps: TAZ (Surfcitylocal) and / or MYSELF !!!

:) We are ALL looking to seeing MANY GREAT things from you SCION SHOPPE !!!( www.scionshoppe.com ) :)

HEY FOLKS, THESE GREAT NEW ADDITIONS WILL BE UNVEILED AT THE LAS VEGAS SCION VIP / EAF Show
July 15, 2006 so we'll SEE YA THERE !!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks awesome!!!!!!!! Glad to see another Scion Shoppe Rep out there!! Glad to see you love their product too!! :D I'm going down there on monday to get my door inserts :D I'll post up pictures too.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
CCSEBlackWidowxB said:
Looks awesome!!!!!!!! Glad to see another Scion Shoppe Rep out there!! Glad to see you love their product too!! :D I'm going down there on monday to get my door inserts :D I'll post up pictures too.
Can't wait to see them!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Those are the exact seats I want... but alas... I am not a rich man...

:mad:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Those seem to fit very well, i like. Im just wondering why there werent any grey/black ones made for those of us with the thunder cloud color

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DJArchngl said:
Those are the exact seats I want... but alas... I am not a rich man...

:mad:
Me either, less than 200 bucks for the set! Go on and getcha some!

Update: they were under 200 when I bought mine last year, they are 219 now. Worth a lot more IMO.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
What? Less than 200 for the set?
The site says 219.00 plus shipping.... And is that for both front and back?

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jones75254 said:
Those seem to fit very well, i like. Im just wondering why there werent any grey/black ones made for those of us with the thunder cloud color
There are MANY COLOR, TEXTURE, & STYLE combinations that you can choose from !!!

Feel free to go to their website at www.scionshoppe.com and see the different colors,
textures, and styles available !!!

For pricing information feel free to contact TAZ (Surfcitylocal) and /or myself !!!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
is it possible to completely cover my car with scionshoppe logos in exhange for a set?
lol

...once I've got 200 bux... That's my next move.

I'm gettin' black and white... Can't wait.

Well, I'll have to, but you get the idea! :eek:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
jones75254 said:
You can design your own colors. Check out the website and you'll see all the colors they have available. That's one of the great things about Scion Shoppe, they'll do whatever you want to make the covers your own!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks great Rodney! I'm ordering a set as I type this.

Thanks again for the CF hood!:D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I’ve heard the Scion Shoppe guys will be at our show, Summerfest in Santa Monica, this Sunday. I can’t wait to see the covers in person. I’ll probably end up getting a set. (Of course I’m hoping to win a set; I think they have one in the raffles!)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Liesjemt said:
I’ve heard the Scion Shoppe guys will be at our show, Summerfest in Santa Monica, this Sunday. I can’t wait to see the covers in person. I’ll probably end up getting a set. (Of course I’m hoping to win a set; I think they have one in the raffles!)
Both Rodney and I will have our rides at the show, feel free to take a look inside. This show is going to be awesome!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
release_xb said:
My big question is - When they are on do they look like seatcovers!!!!!!!!:confused:
Not at all. I've seen Taz's seats upclose, the fit is right on the money. No sagging like typical seatcovers.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.