Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just my xB but every time i take of the belt it slide off and hit the door and the side pillar now you can start to see the wear and tear

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
same thing i my car . i got a pad that goes on the belt now it does not fly off.works out great just a few bucks at pep boys

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
short bus said:
i only wear one when i drive on the sidewalk
A lot more of those slow moving objects, I can see that you would really need it then...lol :D ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
hubbard said:
I doubt he's kidding.

Go for it Mr. "Freestyle".

Thinning the herd. It's a good thing.

Good one Hubbard, just adding a little chlorine to the gene pool! :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
hotbox05 said:
i hope you're kidding
you dont understand where i live obviously. the speed limits are so slow in this town that it wouldnt matter if you had a seatbelt on. do some research on brookhaven mississippi. we only have ONE four way intersection with turn signals and yield lanes

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
superfreestyle said:
you dont understand where i live obviously. the speed limits are so slow in this town that it wouldnt matter if you had a seatbelt on. do some research on brookhaven mississippi. we only have ONE four way intersection with turn signals and yield lanes
There's always a chance that someone else could run into you. It's just a good habit to get into. My dad made us wear seatbelts when we were kids and it's stuck ever since. My buddies laugh at me because I put it on to back out of the garage. Just a habit that may save my life someday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.