1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
:D :D As always great pics :D :D

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Killer Pics as usual Rodney!! I just wanted to say sorry for some of the drama you have to endure to bring everyone the photos.... Keep up the good work ScinergyIE......

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kartel said:
Killer Pics as usual Rodney!! I just wanted to say sorry for some of the drama you have to endure to bring everyone the photos.... Keep up the good work ScinergyIE......
HEY KARTEL !!!

:) No drama at all buddy, I'm the definition of netural :)

Back in 2004 when I first saw pictures of my HB ride posted online it was real awesome. Changed everything for me, and so I wanted to share that feeling with others over and over again.

There are many great folks that I have met along the way since that time and it's a great compliment to me when I receive emails from folks anticipating pictures of the many events that I go to in hopes to see their rides within. Our rides are as unique and diverse as we are !!!

Folks understand when I am not able to get everyone, it's a given, I'll continue to help to share that feeling of that "online recognition" that every great unique Scion owner deserves.

No matter who, No matter what style, That's Uniquely the Scion Culture.

:) Keep up the great hard work you're putting into your rides everyone !!! :)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
awesome pics as usual rodney! you without a doubt have one of my favorite xBs to this date. no joke. everything on that vehicle is done right! its insane to think how much it has changed in a year since when i last saw it!

also, i hope the drama subsides. its something you dont need for attending an event, taking pics, hosting them on a third party site, then hosting them for all to see! people should realize that and not b*tch! you're doing an awesome service for the scion community.

in the end i hope it works out. either way though, keep up the good work and keep in touch!!!

scotty

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ScionScotty said:
awesome pics as usual rodney! you without a doubt have one of my favorite xBs to this date. no joke. everything on that vehicle is done right! its insane to think how much it has changed in a year since when i last saw it!

also, i hope the drama subsides. its something you dont need for attending an event, taking pics, hosting them on a third party site, then hosting them for all to see! people should realize that and not b*tch! you're doing an awesome service for the scion community.

in the end i hope it works out. either way though, keep up the good work and keep in touch!!!

scotty
HEY SCOTTY !!!

:) Again really No Drama at all, it's all good :)

Many thanks on the compliments on the HB ride buddy, your ride itself has come quite a long way too !!! I hope to see ya and your awesome ride sometime soon again !!!

Rodney

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
once again rodney, you're doing it right! your pics are awesome.
i always enjoy the pics that you post here on CLUBxB, and other sites as well. We can always count on you to post pics on just about every event thats happening in So. Cal.
thank you for your commitment to the SCION community, and your diligent work that you do.
i can truly say that not only are you my friend, but a brother as well.
now go and take mo pics will ya! :D ;)

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ThunderGod said:
once again rodney, you're doing it right! your pics are awesome.
i always enjoy the pics that you post here on CLUBxB, and other sites as well. We can always count on you to post pics on just about every event thats happening in So. Cal.
thank you for your commitment to the SCION community, and your diligent work that you do.
i can truly say that not only are you my friend, but a brother as well.
now go and take mo pics will ya! :D ;)
HEY THUNDERGOD !!!

After reading your reply you reminded me of that line from one of my favorite movies ... don't laugh ... Top Gun.

It was when "Maverick" was just upset and out of shape when his military pilot buddy "Goose" was killed and the commanding officer just told Maverick's superiors to KEEP SENDING HIM UP to fly his plane !!!

Yes my Brother I will always "take mo pics"

Just give me that Carbon Fiber Trunk and I swear you won't get hurt.

:) That's the spirit of Aloha :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.