Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased anything from scionpartspeople.com? If so, are the quality products? Was looking to start with the interior of the vehicle and they have some nice stuff; however, I am new to this car stuff and need advice.

Michele

·
Registered
3 Posts
mcgrawm7 said:
Has anyone purchased anything from scionpartspeople.com? If so, are the quality products? Was looking to start with the interior of the vehicle and they have some nice stuff; however, I am new to this car stuff and need advice.

Michele

They are a very reputable dealer with quality parts. I have bought from them with no problems. They are a Toyota dealer on the left coast.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I've bought most of my stuff from there. They're very good. I'd also recommend ssuperstore.com because I noticed some of their stuff is cheaper.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
i bought my armrest from there. Good prices on some stuff but man was the shipping slow.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
What type of parts do these places get or have access to? Is this Scion only parts or some Japanese stuff?

·
Registered
869 Posts
ssuperstore.com is a rip-off just look for the same web sites that sell the same stuff for way less... yeah, they mark up their prices hella! for example, they want $229 for a bazooka tube that you can buy at wal-mart for $99 or even less than that in some areas......they are all about a dollar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.