Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email from my local dealer for their event coming up. Thought I would share.

Hey Everyone,

Its been awhile since Scion of Dallas has thrown an event, so here goes...
On April 1st 2006 at 6p.m. to 9p.m. we are going to throw one of the best Cafe's ever Brought to you by the one and only TW and Scion of Dallas, we will have many prizes to give away such as Ipod and other great items that I wont tell you about until you get here. Their will be plenty of food to go around as well as trophies, a total of 12 trophies will be given away. Cost is nothing to show your car in the car show and nothing to hang out. You cant beat that now can you? Free Food, Free Ipods, Free Trophies so what do you say? Come on out and Join us for a night of fun Bring the kidsand your inner child along to we can keep them occupied!

Place: Scion of Dallas
Time: Saturday April 1st 6p.m. to 9p.m.
Contact Number: 972-872-0726 (TW)

If you dont show you know your going to miss out on loads of Fun!

Hope to see yall soon!

·
Registered
501 Posts
I want an ipod bad, and I bought my car there. If I go, do I have to enter my xb to have a chance to win one? I would feel foolish entering my car because I really have no mods yet.

·
Registered
229 Posts
this event has been around for a while on sl but hardly anyone comes over to this side from there. its good to know that dallas has box's that come to this side. an also there is an event in paris tx ... i think its a scion show im not too sure about that. maybe u can get more info at the cafe scion show.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hubbard

To my understanding you do not have to show your xb to get a chance at the Ipods. You can contact Dave Walc at the dealership to find out for sure. I just passed on the email he sent me. This will be my first time going.

·
Registered
229 Posts
u dont have to show it just go an support scion lol. plus it gives u an idea of what can be done to the cars. i still ride around wit my stock steelies. but ive put some mods into it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts