Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wednesday October 18, 2006 marked SCION NIGHT at Knott's Berry Farm in Southern California !!!

:D On behalf of Scinergy So Cal we would like to thank all those who made this event possible and successful !!! :D

MAJOR PROPS to Scion Regional Jeff Bal, Jeff Markowitz / Jeff Markowitz Productions, Mark Templeton,
Special Guest Star XZIBIT, and all those great hard working folks responsible for another great
3rd year of "SCION NIGHT" at Knott's Halloween themed event: Knott's Scary Farm !!!

Without the vision and support from you all, this event would not have been successful !!!

Due to message posting limitations, below is the link to the original post ...

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=144732

:D 'TIL NEXT SCION NIGHT ... WE'LL SEE YA SOON !!! :D

Rodney

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Finally - I've been waiting all night to see these pics Rodney....Still here at work for at least another hour...............But now theres something new to kill my time.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Friggn' awesome Rodney! Let everyone in Scinergy I said CONGRATS! That's an awesome xA!!!!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
First off I would like to thank everyone involved, Joseph, Ceci, Nick, Kristen & Rodney, you guys know how I feel about each and everyone of you. I am very happy to have shared this experience with all of you. And of course a big thanks to the whole SCINERGY Family past present and future. Doing this Project xA was a difficult task to say the least, but we ended up with an AWESOME xA.

As the Vice President of Scinergy So Cal, I would like to say we, the entire Scinergy Family, are honored to have been chosen to represent Scion Corporation in this Buildoff and having the opportunity to show what we are capable of. Special thanks to Jeff Bal of Scion Corportion for making this all happen.

I would also like to take this opportunity to give a BIG 'THANK YOU' to Scion of Glendora especially to Oliver Santos & Hector Romero of whom had the confidence in us to pull this off. They have always been there to help and back us when we needed it.

Thank you to all our Scinergy Family members for their input and ideas. Without their help we would not have been able to accomplish this victory. Also thank yous go to all the other Clubs who supported us and helped make the noise to give us this win.

The final thank you needs to go to my wife Karen (Mrs. Kool B) for putting up with the meetings and the late night woking in the garage with four obnoxious guys.

All in all this buildoff produced 2 very AWESOME xA's. A big thank you to Scion Evolution for the competition. As it has been said on another post on another site that we produced just another typically lowered car.... but wasn't it SWEET !!!!!!
The hardest part of this competition will be having to put the xA up for auction as it has become a little part of each of us.

This was a truly awesome competition between 2 very unique Clubs.

George (Kool B)
Vice President
Scinergy So Cal

·
Registered
546 Posts
It was an awesome XA George, regardless if other people say it was just a typicall lowered car...but it was the typicall lowered car that won....All in all both cars were pretty sweet I really like how they did the rally car but I think the scinergy car was anything but typical....Congrats on the Win guys...I was right there cheering for ya...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
BigWill184 said:
It was an awesome XA George, regardless if other people say it was just a typicall lowered car...but it was the typicall lowered car that won....All in all both cars were pretty sweet I really like how they did the rally car but I think the scinergy car was anything but typical....Congrats on the Win guys...I was right there cheering for ya...

I HAVE READ SOME OTHER STUFF ON OTHER SITES ...THE CARS THAT WON
SHOULD HAVE WON . LIKE BIG WILL SAID ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THANKS TO ALL
IT WAS A GREAT SHOW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.