Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
can't wait!! last year was great and now i actually know people so this year will be even more fun. that'd be crazy if 1000 scions showed up!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
greeneyez4u said:
I cant wait to go.....I was told about this thing they do at Marine World every year does anyone have any info on this?
Check out: www.scionnight.com for directions and such. Check the many Scion forums, when the date is closer, for roll outs in the bay area. Pretty much it's free to get in (up to 4 peeps in a scion), the lines to the rides don't take as long, there's entertainment and sh*t load of hot scions on display.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Im gettin totally excited I have been wanting to add to my car it has a few upgrades, Lights bra rims cold intake but thats it will they have things there on info of where to get custom work done? Im a girl dont know much about cars unfort. Wish I did
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
657 Posts
Lots of vendors, I personally have a site that can help you customize your scion and go to the sacramento area as well. Visit my site and you will see what you can do for your scion. We also advertise the scion night 3 event AND we sponsor club xb.com as well!! :D


www.PrecisionMuffler.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Stylis said:
Lots of vendors, I personally have a site that can help you customize your scion and go to the sacramento area as well. Visit my site and you will see what you can do for your scion. We also advertise the scion night 3 event AND we sponsor club xb.com as well!! :D


www.PrecisionMuffler.com
yep and since the drive is more than one block his front end will be covered in blue tape!!!! lololol:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
657 Posts
yellow_sub said:
yep and since the drive is more than one block his front end will be covered in blue tape!!!! lololol:p

You gotta love the Blue tape!! Protects the paint!! No more repainting the front end for me. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Oh its a good thing? hu tape on a car dosent seem like something I would think to be good!!! LOL maybe thats why the paint on the lower sides of my car are all scrached up!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Stylis said:
You gotta love the Blue tape!! Protects the paint!! No more repainting the front end for me. ;)
i know just givin ya poop. i'll probably do the same thing once my kit is installed.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top