Scion xB Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
HeGaveMeGreenEnvy said:
I don't forsee us making this trip afterall.

Hubby was laid off from work yesterday :confused:
That sucks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts
caden_stargate said:
What hotel is everyone staying at?? I'm staying at Fairfield Inn.
well I leave out in about 8 hours maybe 9 if i sleep at all.. hoping to get there about mid day friday. I am taking my time and enjoying the sites. which fair field>?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
The Scinergy peeps will be heading out Thursday night. We are going to bunk at a friends house in Arizona and then on to Roswell on Friday. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express. This is gonna be a blast!

Nanoo Nanoo :D

 

·
Floating Around Somewhere
Joined
·
11,800 Posts
We're staying at the Hampton Inn. It's going to be a early morning on friday
as we are setting out on the road at 3.00am. We want to get to roswell while
the sun is still up. I hope my back holds up for this trip.
 

·
Floating Around Somewhere
Joined
·
11,800 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
The Scinergy peeps will be heading out Thursday night. We are going to bunk at a friends house in Arizona and then on to Roswell on Friday. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express. This is gonna be a blast!

Nanoo Nanoo :D

What time are you guys coming into phoenix? What part of town does
your friend live in? Maybe we could hook up for a quick brew or two.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
moonray said:
What time are you guys coming into phoenix? What part of town does
your friend live in? Maybe we could hook up for a quick brew or two.
i'll have to find out. It's the sister of one of our group. My son doesn't get off work until 10 pm on Thusday so I think we'll be leaving around 11 PM or so.
 

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
Joined
·
2,912 Posts
GhostxB06 said:
well I leave out in about 8 hours maybe 9 if i sleep at all.. hoping to get there about mid day friday. I am taking my time and enjoying the sites. which fair field>?

The one on North Main in Roswell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
moonray said:
What time are you guys coming into phoenix? What part of town does
your friend live in? Maybe we could hook up for a quick brew or two.
Looks like I'll be getting into Phoenix in the wee hours of the morning and catching a few winks before we head onto Roswell. My club members are leaving Cali at 6:00 PM so they should be there earlier. I'm stressing on my body kit. It was scheduled to be done tonight but now it's promised at noon tomorrow. As soon as it's mounted I'm off to the muffler shop for duals. If the paint guy is late this is gonna suck out loud!
 

·
Floating Around Somewhere
Joined
·
11,800 Posts
Hope it all comes together for ya. Don't forget to tape up that front end to
keep it from getting all screwed by rocks and bugs and all that other crap.
We're going to leave phoenix at 3.00am friday. Want to get to roswell early
and relax after the drive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
moonray said:
Hope it all comes together for ya. Don't forget to tape up that front end to
keep it from getting all screwed by rocks and bugs and all that other crap.
We're going to leave phoenix at 3.00am friday. Want to get to roswell early
and relax after the drive.
Sounds like an awesome idea. I picked up my tape yesterday, found a new kind of the blue masking tape for "delicate surfaces", can't wait to try it out! Looking forward to meeting you all. Drive safely!
 

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
Joined
·
2,912 Posts
I'm in Lubbock Texas right now. We're leaving out for Roswell at 9am.
 

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
Joined
·
2,912 Posts
I'm in Roswell now and I've only seen one other Toaster and I don't think it was anyone going to the show. :( Come on everyone!! Where are you!!
 
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Top