Scion xB Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
redfins said:
Dont Think I Am Going To Make this One Now....Moving To Atlanta Ga Next Week....12 Hours East Of DFW so It Would Be About A 22 Hour Drive..And Starting A New Job
Man thats too bad -- It would have been nice to meet ya. Good luck with
your new job.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ya Looks Like the Show Is Going To Be great.. Post Up Some Great Pics.... Work Comes First ...Got To Be Able To Pay For those Mods

·
11,800 Posts
Gonna get a new card for the camera just for this, so there should be plenty
of pic's. And I hear ya about being able to pay for mods. Keeps getting more
and more expensive.

·
11,800 Posts
Anyone still thinking about going?

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I'm still most definately going. I already got my hotel reservations. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
There are three of us from Scinergy So Cal going for sure. Myself, Hawaiianbuilt and Mr. Sparkle. My son will be going with me too. (a co-pilot :D ) We're really looking forward to this!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Moving to GA that's awesome. can't make the trip either from Tampa is like days. kidding but wow long a$$ drive. need to get a show in ATL or DAYTONA or TAMPA. that would be awesome. anybody got any details of events that are coming to the south or at least East?

·
Registered
229 Posts
scioninvasion

What is really too far? Come on all of you. We need to get this together, I just mapped my route and it is 1650 miles one way. it that to far? ROSWELL NM.. could be much fun. before i thought i might not be able. now its like why not what is holding you.

·
11,800 Posts
GhostxB06 said:
What is really too far? Come on all of you. We need to get this together, I just mapped my route and it is 1650 miles one way. it that to far? ROSWELL NM.. could be much fun. before i thought i might not be able. now its like why not what is holding you.
Cool -- Bring some Florida friends with you. Better make arrangments or
you'll be sleeping in your car.:eek:

·
Registered
229 Posts
not sure what is booked or not booked but the car is not to bad you know.
1650 miles is the longest road trip ever.. especially alone.

·
Registered
229 Posts
hell i am just trying to fit in. no one here in the central florida area has reached out. OKC or DFW that would be cool.

·
11,800 Posts
There was rumor that someone from Florida was coming. Maybe you should
contact Steve at Roswell Scion and find out who that might be. Maybe you
could travel together until you meet up with others from another state.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
118 Posts
GhostxB06 said:

I've been trying to (con)TALK my husband into going but he's been on the fence so long I bet we'll end up not going...or I'll finally just snap and go by myself ha ha.

·
Registered
691 Posts
We have Houston members who might be going too, its always more fun in a convoy.

We have a Ft. Lauderdale chapter, but I've had a gard time convincing any of them to come since NOPI nationals are the weekend before in Atlanta.

·
11,800 Posts
Alright peeps -- It's two weeks away -- who's rolling for this?

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
GhostxB06 said:
Awesome!! That is a long trip but it's awesome you're making it out!! I'm going to be there for sure! I can't wait. I'm so excited. :D

21 - 40 of 56 Posts