Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there friends!

So, has anybody been making plans to hit up Scion Invasion in Roswell, NM this September????

A few of us from Iowa are looking at making the trip (some have already booked rooms) and we are trying to lure some of the SoCal Scinergy chapter's members out too.

Check out the website: www.scioninvasion.com

I like that they're offering tours in addition to the show. Also, the promoter has been cool thus far and actually responded to the survey I posted to them.

Who can I expect to see out there?

-Alex

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Sounds like a road trip to me!! I'm interested in going....

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
caden_stargate said:
Sounds like a road trip to me!! I'm interested in going....
Exactly -- Come along -- It's gonna be Fun. Check out the site -- Make
your plans now :) :)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
It's a long trip though. From KC it's 13 hours....

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
caden_stargate said:
It's a long trip though. From KC it's 13 hours....
Umm - Kansas City? I thought you were in Texas. That would be a very
long drive.:eek: Still hope that you might be able to make it. :)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
moonray said:
Umm - Kansas City? I thought you were in Texas. That would be a very
long drive.:eek: Still hope that you might be able to make it. :)
I'm moving back to Kansas City next week.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm planning on it and although I don't have a complete list yet, other Scinergy So Cal members are giving it serious consideration too. This sounds like a blast!

·
Registered
501 Posts
It's actually a helluva long drive from Dallas, as well, but I've been thinking about using it as an excuse for a road trip........

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
FrankenScion said:
Already moving back?
Yea, there's nothing in Texas. I have more friends back home in KC. More Scion lovers too. :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'm sure theres a lot more in KC than in a town like Marble Falls. It probably would have been different if you had been in town like Dallas or Houston. We have chapters there with over 30 Scions.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
FrankenScion said:
I'm sure theres a lot more in KC than in a town like Marble Falls. It probably would have been different if you had been in town like Dallas or Houston. We have chapters there with over 30 Scions.
Yea I'm sure. The reason I moved to Marble Falls was cuz I have family here.....shoulda stayed home. LOL.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I Plan On going Plus Others From Dallas Denton Area......Room Has Been Booked...Registered....10 Hours Aprox This Looks Like It Is Going To be Huge....

·
Registered
361 Posts
I know some denver peeps rollin out there.... hopefully I'll make it out & get to meet some of yall face 2 face.

·
Registered
78 Posts
my wife and i are debating, central kansas here, a few of my buddies from scinergy kc might make it too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dont Think I Am Going To Make this One Now....Moving To Atlanta Ga Next Week....12 Hours East Of DFW so It Would Be About A 22 Hour Drive..And Starting A New Job

1 - 20 of 56 Posts