Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scion VS Honda Tech Meet-June 17th-RUTH HARDY PARK

Alright i kno i posted a form like this for the 27th for a scion meet, but unlikely its not goin to happen. reasons is becuz its in my way of this car show happing in june 2nd. ive currently moved the meet to a better date and a place where we can all meet up and have a cruise from palm springs to cabazon.

ATTENTION ALL SCION/HONDA OWNERS IF YOU LIVE IN PALM DESERT, PALM SPRINGS, DESERT HOT SPRINGS, YUCCA VALLEY, 29 PALMS, JOSHUA TREE, INDIO AND CATHEDRAL CITY, PLEASE COME OUT AND JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST MEETING IN THE DESERT. MY NAME IS JOEL AND I`M TRYING TO FORM A SCION/HONDA TECH MEETING ON JUNE 18TH, 2006 AT 11:00 A.M. ON 804 E Tamarisk Rd, Palm Springs, CA 92262 ( RUTH HARDY PARK)

I REALLY HAVEN`T HEARD ABOUT ANY SCION/HONDA MEETS OUT HERE IN THE DESERT 760 AREA, AND I`M HERE IN 29 PALMS. WE CAN MAKE THIS MEET POSSIBLE TO ALL SCION/HONDA OWNERS. IF WE CAN, THIS MEETING WILL START WEEKLY.

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY OR ANYONE ELSE WHO OWNS A SCION/HONDA (IF INTERESTED) TO JOIN THIS MEETING. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME.
http://www.myspace.com/5483658/
OR YOU CAN REACH ME AT
(760) 285-0156

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.