Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone using the fx1 cold air intake from ssuperstore? for the price and the fact that it comes on black makes me very interested in it. what are the pro's and con's of this intake.

thanks
eric

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I am! Guess what, I'm also the FIRST person to write a review for it! You should read that.

I also have the prototype model they're all designed after. For the price, it's a nice intake!

pros: price, sound, slight increase in power, ease of install.

cons: million bends, slight increase in power.

·
bB Squad
562 Posts
Cai

is anyone using the fx1 cold air intake from ssuperstore? for the price and the fact that it comes on black makes me very interested in it. what are the pro's and con's of this intake.

thanks
eric
I would call and mae sure the price is good, i've tried to order things from them online and then thy email me with a higher price. not wanting to honor there online price...

·
bB Squad
562 Posts
Cai

thanks
eric
I would call and make sure the price is good, i've tried to order things from them online and then they email me with a higher price. not wanting to honor there online price... i wont purchase from the anymore

·
3,453 Posts
You could do that, but the guy who runs the store is named George. He's a good guy.

As for not wanting to honor their pricing, I've never had a problem with that, and I've purchased a few products from them. If you ever call them, always talk to George if there are other people.

·
bB Squad
562 Posts
????

You could do that, but the guy who runs the store is named George. He's a good guy.

As for not wanting to honor their pricing, I've never had a problem with that, and I've purchased a few products from them. If you ever call them, always talk to George if there are other people.
i did speak to someone and they said that the price as from there old site and shouldnt have been on there..

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
so tell them, the price is there. thats what your advertising. dont make me take a screen shot, print it out, bring it to your shop and shove it up your... so are you gonna honor that price since its your mistake? :p

·
bB Squad
562 Posts
screen shot

so tell them, the price is there. thats what your advertising. dont make me take a screen shot, print it out, bring it to your shop and shove it up your... so are you gonna honor that price since its your mistake? :p
i already bought from someone else, just told them i would spread the word through out the scion community and forums about the bad business.

·
3,453 Posts
Do whatchu gotta do man. Sorry to hear that he didn't honor it. I know at one point he had to switch site names.

·
Registered
570 Posts
watch the bracket that bolts up to the battery post, first the rubber bushing came apart. I found a replacement and then the freekin bracket broke at the weld. mine wasn't the only one....... that why I sell Fujita now

·
3,453 Posts
I haven't had a single issue with mine. It's treated me very well, and I personally thought everything was well constructed. I dunno what you guys do to make these parts break, but man......Whew!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.