Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone here is planning on going but i will be there representin Scion Evo Nor-Fla

Scion Exposed 2.0
Miami, Florida

Date: January 21, 2006
Time: Noon - 5pm (registration opens at 9am)
Place: Dolphins Stadium

Don't miss Scion Exposed 2.0 in Miami on January 21st, 2006. Come hang with other Scion owners, have some lunch, listen to some cool tunes and score Scion swag. Don't forget to enter your Scion in the Exposed 2.0 car show.

http://www.scion.com/exposed/

Last year over 200 Scions showed up, and that was in the RAIN in DAYTONA...this is in SUNNY MIAMI...

NOTE THIS SHOW IS FREE and u get lunch, tC hotlaps, etc

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool weel if i dont see you look for me.. I will have a TCM xb with a giant SE emblem on back window and scion evo taillight overlays. also have SCION EVOLUTION across front and xoxide decal on driver side of windsheild.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That was great.. I just got my copy of truckin mag yesterday.. great layout..

but Exposed overall was great. You got Personalization, Jonathan got Best Interior with the Keith Pierson xB, and Barry got Best Release Series.. i will post pics tonight.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey man was nice to meet you also.. hopefully next time i can have more stuff done on mine.. but would be great to see you again and maybe get to hang out a little longer..

G

·
Alex, very cool to meet you at Exposed also. The screen name thing on the windshield is a great idea for future shows. We'll have to try that at our next show.

G

·
Just signed in and wanted to check out the new scion xb site. Very nice, I see lots of the same names on scion life and scion evo forums.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts