Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Free Tee's given out to all attendees. A must meet for all the volunteers. We will be going over all of the basic duties for everyone that is volunteering.

Can't wait to see everyone there!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I guess since I'm volunteering I'll be there.

But I haven't recieved any more info, other than what my duties are.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basically, the job descriptions speak for themselves....LOL...
You don't have to drive from Atown just b/c. We would llove to have you here though.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
black grille, yellow fog overlays, bb emblem, painted valve cover, painted calipers.

this time though, I'll use painters tape on my front end. too many damn bugs along 290.

·
Registered
234 Posts
hayalex6 said:
black grille, yellow fog overlays, bb emblem, painted valve cover, painted calipers.

this time though, I'll use painters tape on my front end. too many damn bugs along 290.
Man you arent lying about the bugs on 290. I live right off 290 and my windshield is like green from all the dead bugs. And its a ***** to clean off.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
We may make it, I got a lot of stuff to get done on the boxes before the Expo, drinking free beer at Saint Arnolds for one thing, and and to finish the carbon fiber vinyl stuff. We havent talked about the volunteer thing.

Gunz where do you live off 290, were at Huffmeister and 290.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Skeeter said:
We may make it, I got a lot of stuff to get done on the boxes before the Expo, drinking free beer at Saint Arnolds for one thing, and and to finish the carbon fiber vinyl stuff. We havent talked about the volunteer thing.

Gunz where do you live off 290, were at Huffmeister and 290.
Im at 290 and Cypress-Rosehill, I live in one of those sub divisions behind walmart. I'm really close to you guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts