Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is a big day to show Texas what we really about. Its a free event with venues, food, entertainment, D.J.'s and the flyest Scion's down south.You already know how we did it last year averaging over 300+ Baby! So JOIN IN!!!

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Hells yeah, I'll be there w/tha Iron Lion

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
since i'm not doing Asylum, this might be a possibility....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Most likely be there.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'm the 10th one on the right in the above photo, sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
looks tight....
I got some family in houston. if I can get the time off work I'll be there. but I just put in for a couple days off for the all scion show....my boss can be a little slit sometimes...we'll see...

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
It looks awesome but I don't know if I can make it. I live 12+ hours away and I have to work the next day.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Expo is Back baby!!!!!!

I was in the back of the 2006 Caravan, but I led the train in 2005. That was by far the best Scion Cruise ever!!!!! Houston Loop Shut Down for us :cool:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I do not want to be the first car judged again!

·
Registered
375 Posts
I will be there.

:cool:

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
c'mon boom you could make it in a day, right? I want to hear tha boombox.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Good show, Too bad it rained so much.

I won 1st place xB Mild. The cruise was sweet, just too bad I was first in line, makes for crappy photo opps.

Won a nice glass trophy thing, that I can actually put out for display without looking all ghetto. LOL

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Yeah being up front made for bad pic, but I was in back last year and it sucked. It was bad ass looking out the mirror and seeign that long line. Someone got a ticket for their lights supposedly when we hit down town, was that ever confirmed???

Heres one shot out the back window

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Not sure if it was confirmed Skeeter, I had a good time. The wife wants to go next time. Are you going to the drift/car show at the Greyhound track on the 9th?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
June 9th, we have plans for my birthday 6/12 at Saint Arnolds Brewery.
We need to hit up other shows beside all Scions, but some shows are getting carried away with the girl ****, for our son. And some people cant handle a few beers without getting stupid. Yall bugged out quick lasat night, we left around 930ish

Picture of downtown from the ship channel bridge

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.