Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently took it off and i am currently shaving the bumps off. still kind of rough but i was wondering if anybody has found a toyota emblem that fits the circle perfectly?

thanks
-chris

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Pics police have now entered the thread. We are going to have to ask that you present the evidence or serious action will be taken. Thank you for your cooperation.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, here it is... still unfinished but I'll eventually smooth it out. If i cant find a Toyota emblem, i'll just make a custom one from scratch.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
update.. this one is for toup. I finished this last week actually. been putting it off since forever. anyways this is what it came out like. I used one of those bondo clay that comes in a plastic cylinder that have to mix together. after lots of sanding, black spray paint and a chrome toyota decal... heres what it looks like.

Front side

Back side

without the emblem

with the emblem

·
Registered
12,385 Posts
^^^Thats pretty tight!! I may have to try something like that..I really like it...Junkyard here I come!!!

OMG!!!! Just realized how lod this thread is..LOLZ!!! Well its still sick!

·
SUSPNJNKY
5,599 Posts
Yea i noticed how old the thread was as well (and the ketchup xb is banned (?)) but that is pretty cool. I was gonna take off that emblem and paint it yellow along with everything else thats silver in my car - bump for you CBBR

·
I'm Awesome.
10,701 Posts
The reason this thread was bumped is simply because I asked the thread starter to update it with pics because I was just talking about this mod the other day. For once, an old thread was bumped for a legit reason, not because a Noob was upping their post count.

·
TRD Whore
552 Posts
Wow not bad, not bad. I gave up and just bought a new wheel and airbag.

Off-topic: I was wondering what happened to ketchup. I guess I missed something.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, i eventually want to get that fab steering wheel. This wheel do for now. The only think that is scion on my car is my floor mats lol. maybe ill try to get it re stiched with toyota and a bB emblem.

·
SUSPNJNKY
5,599 Posts
nice job with that mod/finding a toyota emblem that fit perfectly in that spot!

·
Registered
558 Posts
I have an 05 so my stock wheel is diff but I used a rav4 logo and it fits perfect btw CBBR watch ebay for bB mats they pop up every now and then thats how I got mine and awesome price aswell

1 - 20 of 23 Posts