Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still starting out with mods, nothing spectacular. Just exterior and interior vinyl graphix, halo headlights, tail lights, sidemarkers, blue mats, xB door sills, grey seat covers, blue Scion racing pedals, and lots of window decals.

Future mods (in no particular order):
  • Rims and tires by February
  • Axleback exhaust
  • Springs
  • Exterior Blue lights

Interior dash kit (I did it myself):

Exterior graphix from motoskin graphix:

I know it's not much, but I am getting some blue interior lights soon. As of now, I am in the process of looking for a job and preparing for a wedding(next year) so funds have been limited for now.

Thanks for letting me share even though it's not much to look at.

Tammie

·
Registered
16 Posts
i love your interior....i want to do that to match the yellow exterior...howd u do it? keep up the great work, your toaster is looking good

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
Love it! Now slap some new shoes on that box!!!!!!!!! He doesn't look too happy with those hubs! lol jk
Keep up the good work and I agree with droeger on the interior. Looks awesome

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Silent Slim said:
Love it! Now slap some new shoes on that box!!!!!!!!! He doesn't look too happy with those hubs! lol jk
Keep up the good work and I agree with droeger on the interior. Looks awesome
Yep, that's in the works!! I'm buying my buddy's once I get the rest of the $$$. I know, I know, I'm working on it!!! LOL!!:D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Lookin' good, nice to hear you've got your hands in there as far as your mods. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dtrain619 said:
Lookin' good, nice to hear you've got your hands in there as far as your mods. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :)
Thanks!

In regards to the mods, I just wish I was more into the technical part of it so I can do-it-myself. Geez, I should have taken autoshop in high school. LOL!:D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
grizzly_choppers said:
Looks like you're going to drive off from that wedding in style! Guess you got your "something blue" already. Good work!

-Alex
By then I will have my rims and tires!! And you're right, something blue...I haven't thought about that! LOL!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
Thanks!

In regards to the mods, I just wish I was more into the technical part of it so I can do-it-myself. Geez, I should have taken autoshop in high school. LOL!:D
Hey, that's what friends with boxes are for! That way, you can "learn on the fly", and know you did it! So, get some Craftsman tools and get busy!!:D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't mind getting dirty so I guess I better "borrow" the tools from the man. LOL!!:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.