Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else heard that Scion is no longer giving out the gifts cards? My roommate got a $50 one when he bought his '05. I bought my RS 3.0 the end of March, but never received a gift card so I called (877-SCION64), I was told they are no longer giving out the gift card as of February.

Does anyone else know about this, and/or not received their gift card. I think you had to finance through Scion/Toyota to get it.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
awww, I was robbed. I bought mine in early 05' and all I got was a payment plan :(

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Jeff bought his '06 last October, financed through Toyota, and got a $50 card.

I bought my '06.5 in February, financed through Chase, and didn't get one. :( I haven't heard anything about them discontinuing the cards, nor have I heard why I never received one. I don't wanna seem greedy so I haven't asked anyone about it. :p

I've heard about those "payment plans", Dew, they're trouble!!! ;)

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
well by payment plans, I mean I financed it through Toyota. didn't get a card, just debt lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah you had to finance through Scion/Toyota to get one. Feel free to call that 800 # and see if you can get one, but it sounds like they've done away with the program. Which I think is totally lame! And nothing greedy about asking for something you should have gotten. I mean it's not like your not paying a decent price for a new car ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bought my '06 PW xB in March, financed through Toyota, and haven't received anything in the mail other than my bill for hte first payment and a satisfaction survey. LOL

I might just call that number and see what's up.

-Q.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I called the number provided and as they told me, In order to get a scion card, you must have financed your 2nd scion through TMCC!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bought my xB last month. That was never mentioned to me. I financed through Toyota. Got my first bill and a survey in the mail but that's it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ok I literally just got off the phone with them, and the lady on the line was very kind and courteous about the whole thing. YES there was a $50 gift card promo going on that ended in Jan-Feb time frame (depending on the dealership). The only thing they have going on now is a Toyota/ Lexus encore program where if you buy your 2nd toyota or lexus and finance it through toyota or lexus.. then you get some sort of promotional item. ( Possibly gift card, she didn't say specifically.) So those of us who purchased either in late Feb or March (as I did) are SOL.

Ahhh well. That's life. At least we have our Scions!

·
Registered
362 Posts
When i financed my xB, i got a $100 Gas Card from my credit union...

THAT WAS THE QUICKEST $100 I HAVE EVER SPENT!!! :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
361 Posts
I got my card it dosent buy much in accessories. I got a rear bumper applique and an oil filter that took me to just over $50. I wouldnt feel too bad for not getting one if you didnt spend it all they just kept the rest anyway.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just called Scion,
They said they discontinued the $50 card but the customer rep said they will be a welcoming package mailed out by May to all buyers from Feb 28, 06.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.