Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen this? 3-2007-scion-fuse-concept-coupe.jpg WOW! I want one of these! Coolest thing I've ever seen!
I wonder if this will ever be a reality?

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
yes, and I think with normal doors, I would buy it in a second.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
uhm...its not like he posted up the t2B...the Fuse isn't THAT old....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Confused!

Is this what you are reffering to as the "T2B" ? admir.jpg

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
no, that is the new bB, the interior of which you posted in your other thread.

this is the t2b:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the T2B rocks! I want one ! If it ever goes into production! You never know with concept cars, when they do, it usually gets watered down to a less extreme version of the original!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
some people (hotbox ;)) are saying that the 07 xB will be 85% t2B....I dont know....I want one too! :D

I like you BoXBoy.....you seem nice, How old are you?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I read a report today, in the current ' Car & Driver Magazine ' , that stated that the Scion Xb 's current body style will be carried over to '07. which makes sense, its still very popular here in the states, so why change it? I beleive that usually a cars' appearance is changed once the sales either slow or drop below a certain percentage. A great way to gain interest again, especially from people that own one already. Everyone has to have the new and improved version.
I really like the way they look, very unique, in a world of cars looking alike.The new style is rather rounded, like the PT Cruiser, I really don't like that look, so I will be keeping my '05. Now if the T2B is produced, and looks like the concept version, I'll be the first in line!
I really enjoy this car, and enjoy doing mods, and also see'n what others have done. I haven't been so motivated to mod a vehicle in a long time, I used to be a wholesaler, so I've driven just about everything at least once. The XB is the most fun for the money
I notice the car attracts a younger crowd, I'm 39, but I feel like 20 something, and I do not plan on ever driving a Crown Vic or Lincoln Towncar!

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
BoXBoy said:
I read a report today, in the current ' Car & Driver Magazine ' , that stated that the Scion Xb 's current body style will be carried over to '07. which makes sense, its still very popular here in the states, so why change it? I beleive that usually a cars' appearance is changed once the sales either slow or drop below a certain percentage. A great way to gain interest again, especially from people that own one already. Everyone has to have the new and improved version.
I really like the way they look, very unique, in a world of cars looking alike.The new style is rather rounded, like the PT Cruiser, I really don't like that look, so I will be keeping my '05. Now if the T2B is produced, and looks like the concept version, I'll be the first in line!
I really enjoy this car, and enjoy doing mods, and also see'n what others have done. I haven't been so motivated to mod a vehicle in a long time, I used to be a wholesaler, so I've driven just about everything at least once. The XB is the most fun for the money
I notice the car attracts a younger crowd, I'm 39, but I feel like 20 something, and I do not plan on ever driving a Crown Vic or Lincoln Towncar!

car and driver is 100% wrong. you can mark my words on this.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
"big one" ?

um ok. trust me or don't. i promote for toyota, i know executives , i know regional reps , i know multitudes of scion reps.

but yep i'm wrong and a two bit magazine is right. cause they were right back in the 60's about all those flying jetcars right? oh wait nope. i know i'm certainly not driving one.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I agree with hotbox...Car and driver is full of shizzit.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys, I don't beleive everything I read, but one thing is for certain, the XB is getting allot of attention. oh and the 'big one', was a joke! I used to live in Anaheim,and all I ever heard was, 'the big one is comming', and that was 15 years ago, just some 'local humor' I thought I would bounce yur way....but as usual, I'm the only one laughing at my jokes.
So why do you guys say the mag is full of stuff? I thought they were supposed to report current info from the mfg's?

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
that is the only thing wrong with C&D...their 'Hunches' their pictures suck too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.