Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was wondering....if you go to Scion dot com and make your Scion xB with your state and options or whatever listed, and you print it out, does your dealer have to honor it??

Has anyone actually done this before and had it be accurate?

One reason Im asking is bc I made "MY SCION" and printed it and my Scion is only four hundred more than some new ones Ive seen on lots here in NV most start at 15,400!! With NO options!!

Thanks everyone! :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
So I was wondering....if you go to Scion dot com and make your Scion xB with your state and options or whatever listed, and you print it out, does your dealer have to honor it??

Has anyone actually done this before and had it be accurate?

One reason Im asking is bc I made "MY SCION" and printed it and my Scion is only four hundred more than some new ones Ive seen on lots here in NV most start at 15,400!! With NO options!!

Thanks everyone! :D
That's how I bought mine in November of last year. I printed out the page and took it to the dealer. I dealt with the fleet manager. I got the Box for exactly what the cost was on the web site. "Pure pricing" was a breeze for me.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
We went online and tried it out, but the only thing is that we didn't know what our percentage would be (weren't sure of our credit scores). We already knew what we wanted such as color, automatic and that we have a trade in with no money down. We were then able to get the fog lights, 6 disc cd changer and spoiler and still get a good price and monthly payments.

·
Registered
485 Posts
when i bought mine this past august, i had designed my xB online maybe a hundred times. i brought it to my dealer and told them that "this is what i want". sure enough it was the exact price i had online. I even had them knock off the "cost of handling and delivery" (which is a bull$sh!t $500 cost).

so im pretty sure they have to honor it because of technicality.

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah it work for me too......I just went online selected my options and went to the dealer with my print out. They had one in stock with most of my options I could either take that one on the lot and order parts or wait for them to order one with everything already installed.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Worked for me, too - I 'built' my xB on the site and sent an electronic copy to a dealer (that was an option on the site) and one of their Scion folks responded via e-mail that day. I went there, drove their only demo, and ordered my xB - for the price on the site.

·
Registered
17 Posts
xB

when i bought mine in JUNE 2003, i used the dealers computer, printed it out and they ordered it for me. they didn't know how to buy one. i was one of the FIRST!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.