Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Scion Evolution - Orlando, KAD and Scion Dynasty are teaming up to having a Scion car show and swap meet at Old Town in Kissimmee, Florida on Sunday April 9th. Make your plans to be there.

Registration begins at 9am and last till noon, trophies and raffle prizes at 5pm. Car show is $20 and the space next to your car for swap meet items is $10 or share a space with nieghbor for $5 each. Please bring scion related items only for the swap meet. There will also be a special vendors row area.

Old Town is a huge complex just a few miles from Disney and there is lots to do for the whole family: shopping, rides, restaraunts and more.....

http://www.old-town.com/index.shtml

Watch for more details, and a link to pre-register coming soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes we just found out that they are having thier show the same weekend as ours. I went to BOTI with Corey, Malane and Crabs last year, but thought it was on a saturday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Resolve, we are commited to the April 9th date at Old Town and can not change. There are lots of things to do at Old Town and I know you would be disapointed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For anyone interested, there is going ot be an artist doing vehicle pin striping at the car show. He did my XB at the LNO show recently and does excellent work. (painted not taped). I'm thinking about getting some more added to mine!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Dude cant wait for this weekend.. as of now i know its me, corey & malane, Brian (Qball), Dave (bbniniaritai) (screennames from SENF website) not sure who else is going they havent really post yes or no yet.

·
Registered
276 Posts
oh also I have a question about the event....

How big are the spots in between the car to sell stuff? is there room for a canopy (10'x10'). And all parts have to be scion related correct? Air tanks count since they can be mounted to any car including scions? Also are we able to bring our own mini grills to cook out? thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JP, plenty of room for a canopy. Spaces are 10'x18' and we can get you more room if you need it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We had a great show and swap meet and thanks to everyone for coming. There was over 100 scions attended and 68 that registered for the show. The swap meet was a very popular portion of the show and everyone like that some vendors also participated and had parts to buy there at the show. Thanks again everyone and looking forward to a bigger and better show for next year.

Barry (hip-2b-sqr)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts