Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has an opinion on this? My husband wants to put this on the yellow one but my brother in law has one it looks ugly now JMO!

Does this fade or does it come back to life with amour all or what?

Any advice on this thing??

Thanks Club xB!!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
Who has an opinion on this? My husband wants to put this on the yellow one but my brother in law has one it looks ugly now JMO!

Does this fade or does it come back to life with amour all or what?

Any advice on this thing??

Thanks Club xB!!!
What about the chrome looking one? Those look nice.

·
Registered
402 Posts
how about the carbon fiber bumper applique. looks good. chrome bB one from newscionparts.com not bad either.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He wants to stay with the black and yellow theme. He doesn't like cf and he wont put a bB on his box bc he says his box is not a bB its an xB! lol

Thanks!!! :)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
One our guys here just did his own today, he used door molding (in chrome) and laid it out using the shape of the bumper cover. It looks good, and it's different........

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just put one on our Camo box and I think it looks great. Besides it's more function over form since we have strollers and the like that tend to roll out when we open the hatch.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have had it on mine for the life of the vehicle (on the road since June '04 and in my possession since August '04). Still looks great. Clean it with a soft brush (don't want to scratch the paint in the cutouts) and black it up with tire shine at the shows in sparing amounts. Should last you forever.

-Alex

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!

I didn't order it but Im going too. Just been lazy. lol

Thanks for the input everyone! Greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
undertheradar said:
I just put one on our Camo box and I think it looks great. Besides it's more function over form since we have strollers and the like that tend to roll out when we open the hatch.
That's why I want one. I have some decent scratches there from my daughters stroller and my cousins backpack cuz he drags it out of the back instead of picking it up and carrying it out. :mad:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I hated that thing and wished I had peeled it off long before i got my CF bumper protector.

Next question: Do they make a bumper protector protector?;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Scion does make a cargo liner that has a flip out fabric panel that covers the rear bumper. Any time you want coverage, just flip it out. When you dont you can either fold it under itself and velcro it down or just flip it back up into the box. I know it has saved my rear bumper more then once, and it covers the entire rear section. You can even fold down one or the other seat while it is still attached. Very nice piece.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.