Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Ended up being about 15-20 cars. Not a lot of people, but free food and they did have a cool setup going on. Bunch of stuff to look at/do.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i see you left early... how many cars were there?
Well there was about 5 or 6 xB's and a bunch of tC's, and I think I saw 1 xA. Then there was a total of 5 new xB's. 2 inside and 3 outside for driving.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
thats the same we had... 19 or was it 20 cars...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Well there was about 5 or 6 xB's and a bunch of tC's, and I think I saw 1 xA. Then there was a total of 5 new xB's. 2 inside and 3 outside for driving.
There were way more than 5-6 xB's when we arrived at about 6pm. Hell...we had 3 in our group. SE was there with about 8 xB's that I can think of. We had 3 in our group. One xA from Scion Driven Girls I believe, and maybe about 3-4 TCs. oh...the SE rally xA was there also.

IMO MattyRattyPoo's and Toyxbox (i believe that's the name) stole the show. Amazing xBs in person. Pics don't do them justice.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I counted 22 cars without the Corporate cars.....I still had a great time, we had our own run of the place. kinda nice not having to wait in lines to see and do stuff.
Scion corp did some stuff earlier in the day for all there dealers and employees. cyas

·
Registered
70 Posts
When I was leaving the Rally car pulled in. It seems I got there to early and didn't have enough patience to stay and wait for more to show up.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.