Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
big thanks to Scion Corp. here are the pics!

Scinergy meeting up at Honda Center.

the black grill club.

finally George came. then its off to Orange County Fairgrounds.

parking inside Orange County Fairgrounds.

registration for the test drive.

on the go-kart going to the main building to fully register.

while i was at the main building, it was time to eat.

food/snack area.

the guy was explaining the springs to people.

2nd gen xB engine.

it has a map light, unlike the 1st gen xB.

i kinda like the spoiler.

what in the world?

trivia game.

went back outside. Jason doing presentation on his xB.

after waiting for few cars to be presented, it was my turn.

then it was George's turn.

after that, we went to get a test drive of the new xB.

then we go back to the main building. George and others were playing that trivia game.

then it was time for the awards.

i forgot what these people won, but Congrats!

Louis!

Jerry!

Mike!

Taz!

Scinergy winners!

enjoy!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Can't wait for tomorrow!! Was there a lot of people there, or just the car clubs? Looks like you guys had a blast

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
today was pretty much dead. about 20 cars showed up.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
What???? So pretty much Scinergy and Balliztik there along with a few other random club people? I did also see a few xclusive scions in the parking lot pics. Watch no one goes tomorrow. :(

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
That's kinda of a sad turnout for one of the largest areas that have Scions. I assume the scene must be dying out? Everyone's waiting for the new ones to pimp out? Crazy stuff man. Crazy stuff.

Looks like you guys had an excellent time though! Wish we could have a test drive day for the new xBs...Only thing is, I can't afford it's steep 17k price tag. LMAO. And I wouldn't want one....

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I'm sure a Tuesday and Wednesday 5pm start doesn't help with the turnout.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Probably not, but you'd think that a lot of the people who have these cars in Cali are working the 1st shifts that they'd at least humble the masses and go to one of their shows.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i heard that many Scion Evolution members are going tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Probably not, but you'd think that a lot of the people who have these cars in Cali are working the 1st shifts that they'd at least humble the masses and go to one of their shows.
True dat...maybe they should have done just one day in Orange County to get just one really good turnout. kinda like a supply and demand type thing. hehehhe...people won't want to miss out on a one time test drive/show!

i heard that many Scion Evolution members are going tomorrow.
Sounds good...we won't be the only people there then. :D

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
it was fun though. nice to see ya there johnny. great pics indeed! it was an okay turn out but hey food was unlimited. no problem there. we got to play with gadgets and gizmos.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I have to agree that the 5 pm on a workday may have hurt the attendance numbers. There were actually many dealers there too. Everyone going tonight will have a blast! Nice pics Johnny.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
about how long did it last? i'll be there tonight. my girl is just wondering what time i'll be home :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:
It was scheduled to go until 11:00 pm , we wrapped it up a little after 10:00 pm. You're gonna have a blast. They are giving away some good swag too.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
From looking at all the pics, it looks like they went all out for the exclusive unvailing. Good times will be had!

·
Registered
546 Posts
where is at tonight?

·
Registered
991 Posts
OC fair grounds Will.....5pm

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i think it was definitely the time, work week, 5 pm... i got lucky coz my department gets off work at 2pm on payweeks... it was fun times there... then it got cold...

today (Wednesday) is the last day in Oc fairgrounds... but you can register for the one in Santa Monica which will be in June... im also registered, im going again...

chck it out...

www.scionbackstage.com
and i believe the password was "roadie"

i say we all register again for the june 13...

nice pics BTW Johnny...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I went today and it was dead. I was really disappointed. they had a huge venue set up and it was empty. They should have really done it not on a workday and not at 5pm when there is a ton of traffic everywhere. Oh well.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
I went today and it was dead. I was really disappointed. they had a huge venue set up and it was empty. They should have really done it not on a workday and not at 5pm when there is a ton of traffic everywhere. Oh well.
i see you left early... how many cars were there?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.