·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Miami

^ Our hotel
Me:

^hotel room

^ Thank You Scion!! (That's a 100$ bill sitting there)
Breakfast Time:

All done:

Lunch Time!!

Stephanie and Rodney from Scinergy So Cal:

Let's go Swimmin!!

Miami Ink :cool: :

Yogi and my Dad:

There's most of my pictures from the trip. We couldn't bring any cameras into the event (I actually got in!!!) but I can say that the new xB and xD's are AWESOME!! I can't wait to be able to get an xD.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Thank's for sharing the pic's -- Looks like you had a fun time.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Picture an xA that became upset about people making fun of it for being the smallest Scion. That xA went to the gym, started working out and drinking milk. Over the next year he started experimenting with steroids. Our little xA got bigger, more powerful, and angrier. That anger started showing on its headlights, grille, and front fascia.

Now our xA is as big as any Matrix and has an engine to match. The front shows its new attitude and to match it has changed its name to xD.

-Alex

BTW, nice pictures Stephanie! It was good seeing you and your Pops down there.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Picture an xA that became upset about people making fun of it for being the smallest Scion. That xA went to the gym, started working out and drinking milk. Over the next year he started experimenting with steroids. Our little xA got bigger, more powerful, and angrier. That anger started showing on its headlights, grille, and front fascia.

Now our xA is as big as any Matrix and has an engine to match. The front shows its new attitude and to match it has changed its name to xD.

-Alex

BTW, nice pictures Stephanie! It was good seeing you and your Pops down there.
ROFLMAO!! I love that description of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts