Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any online retailers in Canada? I'm looking at getting some Megan springs and strut brace. I emailed the two distributors they have listed for Canada but haven't heard anything. Anybody else (even if it isn't Megan parts) to check out or will I be making my order out to the US?

·
Bad Choice McGee
240 Posts
I've found the two easiest places to find aftermarket support for xB's in Canada is 1. eBay and 2. Toyota dealership. The first one has supplied me with a few parts for a very reasonable price and the second one can get you some TRD stuff and some universal aftermarket stuff as well (Yaris, echo).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dealerships in Canada are restricted to buy only from TRD Canada which has very limited selection. TRD USA is what you want so in the end, looking online might be the best option. I ordered my springs online through a dealership in California

·
Banned
1 Posts
How to stop staring at my laptop screen?

Hi, I just have one wish, to unplug from the web and come back into the real life! Where is my blue pill?
I'm a 21 years old massagist from NY (I'm really a Russian spam bot), and when I come back after work, tiered (and I can't spell, as you can see) from standing all day long, I just turn on my laptop, and suddenly, it's 2 am. How do you manage to keep your offline life (Not that I really have one - I'm a bot, remember?), when you have a pc at home?
My obssesion is icq, blogs, myspace and any web place where you can meet interesting people (And post spam). Forums are new to me (Except when I post spam), but I thought to give it a try.

ps: I'm a total newbee at forums (Well, not really, I've been banned more times than I can tell you), so I'm sorry if posted in the wrong place, just got here and saw this one (And it seemed like a good place to post this crap).. Please be kind to show me the right place where you can just talk with people (Even though I'm not a real "person").

Edit: I OWN SPAMMERS!!!!

·
Bad Choice McGee
240 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
At last, a Canadian! :cool:

Sorry to hijack this thread, but as I mentioned earlier, spam bots target the regional sections (just ask the Florida guys).

It'll only be a matter of time before the strike again, so....

Closed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.