Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apoligize for not getting these up faster....

Sorry Dave, bad light....

The 50/50 winner of the day!Leather and CASH MONEY!

Thank you very much Scinergy and Scion of Glendora! It was a GREAT
event!

C=:{

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys, thanks so much.
I would like to apoligize to my buddy Sid for not getting his pic in. i wasnt in postion or there when they called his name. i was just getting there as he walked off.
Man i am soooooo F--------kn Happy for you bro. !Dealers pick is awesome! If anyone has this pic PLEASE post it up. he's Die hard Scion and knows how to Roll!
C yas soon!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
lol!!! don't worry bout that. man you're making me blush:eek: I did not even know what award they're giving away, didn't even know what number my car is, I just heard my name, mis-pronounce last name, prolly can't read my hand writing, it was sooo fast, still can't believe i've gotten something:)
thanks again Chef!!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
sid said:
lol!!! don't worry bout that. man you're making me blush:eek: I did not even know what award they're giving away, didn't even know what number my car is, I just heard my name, mis-pronounce last name, prolly can't read my hand writing, it was sooo fast, still can't believe i've gotten something:)
thanks again Chef!!!!
Sorry for screwing up your name, the handwriting on the winners slip was kinda jacked up! I'm really glad you won though, with all the hard work and innovation you've put into your ride you deserve this trophy!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Sorry for screwing up your name, the handwriting on the winners slip was kinda jacked up! I'm really glad you won though, with all the hard work and innovation you've put into your ride you deserve this trophy!

Come on Taz...I saw that slip, the writing was very neatly printed.... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.