Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Wait a minute, my white box was behind urs and they didnt come over there:mad: LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Comes in handy being a "celebrity". :eek:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
I was dying laughing when I saw that. How many people do you think actually caught that ish???? Those chicks thought they were the bomb. Yeah they were hot, but not that hot. Not as hot as Mr. Ma w/ that pose:p :p :p
Do you think they ever get tired of doing that "pose" everytime a camera comes up?

Back to the subject of this thread, I joined up last night. Good to be in Scinergy. Nice peeps.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Yeah, no ish!!!!!!!! They could have changed it up a bit. The Chick looked at me all funny cuz I told her I didn't want an autographed shirt. I was all "who the F#$% are you anyways?" Now if that was Jerri Lee or Aiko Tanaka, sign away:D :D :D :D

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Back to the subject of this thread, I joined up last night. Good to be in Scinergy. Nice peeps.
welcome Taz :D

BOXlover11 said:
The Chick looked at me all funny cuz I told her I didn't want an autographed shirt. I was all "who the F#$% are you anyways?"
now that I thought back, I should have said "no thank you, but can I autograph *your* shirt??" :D :D

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I just got out of the bathroom, when they got out from changing in the girls bathroom. I wish I was inside :D pervert:D
I even overheard their "manager" saying "they got paid right?":D

:D Mr. Ma did it on both girls, wheres the other pic? :D

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
^^wait a minute, oh yeah!!! after i saw your pics, i know who you are!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Cravin said:
I joined Scinergy last night too. :D
Welcome! :eek: :D :eek: :D Am I allowed to say that since I just joined last night too?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
hey, are you 2 buddies? seems like you 2 know each other well...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
bB626 said:
hey, are you 2 buddies? seems like you 2 know each other well...
We've been talking to each other on here for a while, met in person at the Giovanii's meet last month. Pat's a cool guy.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.