Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Dew said:
damn I wish I could make this meet :(
I'll try and call in, see what's going on. Check up on the kids while I'm away ;)
dont worry daddy, we'll be good.
:D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Any chance there's gonna be a TV in the area? Lakers and Suns are going to game six Thursday night! What a quandary I'm stuck in now! Scinergy or my Lakers.....HELP!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Dew said:
what do you think about this Kwame Brown deal? There's always something, huh? :(
I'm the kind of guy who likes to wait until I get to hear more facts. I just glad that at this point there have been no charges filed. The incident was alleged to have occurred early Sunday morning, seems like enough time has gone by to get some kind of evidence together. I hope it's just a "ball bunny" trying to score some cash from him. He's had it rough up till now and it looks like things on the court are starting to gel for him. I'll keep good thoughts for him.

On the other hand I hope Raja Bell trips and falls down the stairs for clotheslining Kobe tonight. :eek:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
On the other hand I hope Raja Bell trips and falls down the stairs for clotheslining Kobe tonight. :eek:
I love the Lakers but, he had it coming for those "friendly elbows" that Kobe threw at him. Eye for an eye means that the whole world will be blind soon.

Thread Jack over and out!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
I love the Lakers but, he had it coming for those "friendly elbows" that Kobe threw at him. Eye for an eye means that the whole world will be blind soon.

Thread Jack over and out!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what happens if you put your eye where it don't belong. I'll go 50/50 on the pokes from Kobe. One of them he couldn't help, if the defender is riding you like he just saw Brokeback Mountain for the 20th time, he's gotta take a limb if it comes around.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Go See Cal!!!!!!!!!
did you know that when you say that sentence many times, it sounds like "pussy cow"? LOL!!! :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Her eyes are actually saying "I can't wait to pose with the hot white Box behind this one and the stud who drives it".:D

I'll be there, I don't get off work until 7:30. I'll try to get off work a little earlier this Thursday.
Wait a minute, my white box was behind urs and they didnt come over there:mad: LOL!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.