Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:) THURSDAY OCTOBER 12, 2006 Marked Scinergy So Cal's Dinner Night at BJ's Pizza and Brewhouse !!! :)

It was great to spend some much needed quality time with everyone during these busy past months
and celebrate our September, October, and November BIRTHDAYS !!!

CELEBRATING OUR SCINERGY BIRTHDAYS ...

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO:

KAREN !!!
MANDY !!!
LOUIS !!!
BIGJERRY !!!
MIKE !!!
& GEORGE !!!

Here are some of the pix taken that great evening with everyone !!!

Ran into one of SCINERGY'S OG MEMBER'S !!!

BILL SOON !!!

Arriving to find the Scinergy So Cal Family all set for some great times and dinner ahead !!!

Then the mouth watering entrees arrived !!!

After the great dinner it was time to CELEBRATE the CELEBRANTS !!!

I was only able to take Louis' Birthday picture that night ... I don't even know what he was talking about at the
time this picture was taken ... Hmmmmm , maybe the Riverside Police Department Story ??!!

After some great times and the GREAT FOOD & PIZZOOKIES that night it was time for our ...
Scinergy So Cal Family Shots !!!

Thanks again everyone for an awesome time together !!!

You ALL are AWESOME and make me one real lucky and proud fella, thank you !!!

This was definitely one long awaited dinner time together to have fun and relax after some real hectic
and busy times we've ALL been going through lately !!!

:) Through good times and bad, through thick and thin we'll persevere together, that's uniquely Scinergy. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That was fun last night, you look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too happy with that left over Pizza Rodney. :eek:

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Holy smokes -- Did you see the size of that baked potato? Gads -- Thats
got heartburn all over it. Glad you folk's had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.