Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, i have been hearing (well reading) something about this "BB Bible"... what exactly is it and where can i find one? :confused: :confused: please help a brother out... im so curious...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
You can get it from Lil Tokyo if your town has one. Either that, or theres shops in CA that order them like Autobacs I believe.

Also, I really do question the legality of Darren copying those magazines on to the site. I hope he got their consent, otherwsie their could be action against him.

scotty

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
You can get it from Lil Tokyo if your town has one. Either that, or theres shops in CA that order them like Autobacs I believe.

Also, I really do question the legality of Darren copying those magazines on to the site. I hope he got their consent, otherwsie their could be action against him.

scotty

I have no idea, but there are a couple of them there.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
ooh! Lemme know what the pricing is on those. I'd like to pick myself up all of them at some point if I could....

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
theres a book store in lil tokyo that carries all the bibles for pretty much every tuneable car there. its in the plaza where they have the small farmers market. i might be there this weekend... i'll grab one for ya if i see one.
ooh, cool thanks john... let me know whats up and how much i owe you...

thanks everyone... i guess i was really missing out on the big thing on the bible thing... i thought it was just a figure of speech or something like it... :D

edit: wait so thats the bible... so i guess i've been picking up the wrong mag then... i have been buying the wagonist mag at that place John (cubedriven) was talking about...

·
Registered
57 Posts
You can also order both of the Style RV bB issues directly from amazon.co.jp. It wasn't absurdly expensive, and it was a big thrill to get a package from Japan. :mad:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.