Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

(CA will have tax added, Priority shipping is included!)

Check out all the features of the ScanGaugeII on my site!

Group Buy Closed..Thanks to all for participating!..clubXb Price in effect!

Pretty cool little units they give you the ability to monitor many functions, check error codes, clear "Check Engine" lights, built in trip meter..much more check them out!
One of the feature I like is the voltage gauge, nice to see how much your system is draining! Tons of stuff in a small product..check it out on my site for additional information.
Also cool to check your intake air temp and see if that CAI is really working for you!

Info
SCAN TOOL
The ScanGaugeII allows you to troubleshoot your own car, read error codes, and the conditions present when the error occurred. You can also turn off the “Check Engine” light and avoid those costly trips to the mechanic.
Reads Trouble Codes
Reads conditions that set the Trouble Code
Clears Trouble Codes
Turns off the "Check Engine" light
Tells you when vehicle is "Ready" to pass OBDII testing
Make and store up to 10 rewritable special codes
to send to the vehicle computer

DIGITAL GAUGES
Display 4 gauges at a time from the 12 built-in digital gauges. the information is presented in Real-time!
Fuel Economy
Fuel Rate
Battery Voltage
Coolant Temperature
Intake Air Temperature
Engine Speed (RPM)
Vehicle speed (MPH)
Manifold Pressure (not available on some vehicles)
Engine Load
Throttle Position
Ignition Timing
Open/Closed Loop

TRIP COMPUTER
Automatically tracks four sets of trip data - Each with 11 individually stored parameters.
Maximum Speed
Average Speed
Maximum Coolant Temperature
Maximum RPM
Driving Time
Driving Distance
Fuel Used
Trip Fuel Economy
Distance to Empty
Time to Empty
Fuel to Empty

Check out all the features of the ScanGaugeII on my site!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Can you use this in place of a External Temp gauge. I was in the process of having a water temp gauge installed on my car witht he temp adaptor but if this can take its place and is accurate I might just order one.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
how do I get the discount checking out.. Whats the code I use?? I used clubxb and it didn't take it.

Thanks
Ready to ORDER

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
u can type a message on 1 of the checkout screens just tell him ur from clubxb . U can also send him private message(on Clubxb) lettin him know ur buyin it .:cool:

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Can you use this thing like the G-Tech computers? I mean, can I mount it in the car, and use it while driving?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure can it comes with velcro I have mine in the cubby, alot of folks put them above the steering wheel.. actually that's what it's for so you can use it to check things like water temp, intake temp, MPG and such..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Group buy for Scanguage ii

Placed an order for the Scanguage II online at Motorwerks on 11/20/06. Will be glad to wait for the group buy price, but will proceed with the order even if the group buy limit is not reached. Thanks!

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Add me please +1

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.