Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No use to be a good bit more of us but we were still all scattered acrossed the state. haha though it does look like we are making a little come back

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yeah I've spoke to 3 on Facebook that are in Charleston one of them is a long time member from here. I didn't realize she was still around. hahaha

·
Registered
36 Posts
New guy here, I live in clemson for school, but I'm originally from greenville. So I'm usually in either place, just depending on the time

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thank you....Im the Super White XB with the Stormtrooper theme. Well, Im from Miami and when we speak of meeting up......we DO IT, SOOOOOOoooooo lets meet up on Friday next week, the 29th. First lets get a count on how many can make it then we can pick a spot.....what do you guys think??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well, here is my Number........lets get this going!!!

---------- Post added 01-21-2016 at 05:18 PM ----------

I have 3 of us confirmed for next Friday......who else is down...Message me or Toasterbox17.........let's GO!!!

·
Old School xB Builder
1,554 Posts
Im still around. I have two xbs. Myrtle Beach, SC. I just dont do alot of events anymore.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Next smaller get together is 2nd weekend in August for Box the Dragon. On US129, known as The Tail of the Dragon. 11 mile and 318 turns.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts