Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back when I had my RS3.0 there was a few people in South Carolina on here. Just wondering if there is anyone left on here or any new people in the area (atleast new to me LOL)

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice... Well I saw Ray (RaysxB) post the other day so I know he is still around. He's in Myrtle Beach the last I knew. Glad to see there's still some left in SC.LOL

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHA nice BigRuss.... atleast its still in the "Carolinas"

·
Mini Trucker
144 Posts
i'm in mooresboro nc, its close to cowpens

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to see some people still around. I was beginning to think we were all alone around here. HAHAHA

·
Mini Trucker
144 Posts
We should schedule some kind of get together. Thomas is in Columbia or Charleston or orangeburg, i don't remember which, he's been in all three, just don't remember which one he's in right now.

·
Mini Trucker
144 Posts
if not that... something closer to the majority... i could host something at my house, there is lots of land, only neighbor is my soon to be grandmother in law, and she never pays us any mind. could make it some kind of project party if we wanted to... i do have access to a shop we could use, along with some tools, a welder, and an oxy-acetylene torch. plenty of parking room as well.

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not a bad idea.... wonder if anyone else is interested in doing something?

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Same old, same old... haha.. How about you? xB is lookin good with the rack on it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, Im new to the forum and live in north augusta SC. But work in Augusta GA. Im looking to modify. Whats one of the first mods people have done.

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mine was lowering springs and exhaust... mainly because I already had them LOL

1 - 20 of 48 Posts