Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone, I decided I'm going to leave the Scion scene and do my own thing now. I'm in the works of selling/trading in my xB for a Dodge Ram so I can bag that and lay in 22's or 24's. I made this decision because I want to do something else and I've been around the scene for just about over 2 years w. my xB and tC. I appreciate everyone for help that I got from some people. It was fun getting to meet everyone and meeting new poeple. I might show up to some meets or shows as long as I have it but once it out of my hands, I will be moving onto another ride. When its out of my hands, I will probably stop by some meets or shows when possible.

I thank Chris (dooby), Taz, Dave (ShortBus), Mike (Kartel), Kirby, and many other people who inspired me to get an xB to fix it up and for being way cool people to meet. I thank Xclusive Scions for taking me in and being a big family to me. It was nice meeting people from Scion Evolution, Scinergy, Xclusive Scions, Xtreme Scions, Marvelous Scions, Balliztik, and many other people. Thanks for everything and appreciate everything everyone has done for me and hope to see everyone soon!!!

Here's some pictures of my Scions I have/had before I leave:

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Dood.....hate to see you part with your ride. You definitely have a clean one. Best wishes though with your new project.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You will be missed. And just when you got the hydros put in.

Good luck on your new project and please post up some pics anytime, you'll always be a member of the family here.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I hate to read that you're leaving, though if that new ride is anything like the scion's you have, then it'll turn out like total hawtness!

Yeah, keep in touch, you know we like good people's around here!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
dang, sorry to hear, but good luck on your next project!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Ah man, I haven't even seen the xB in person yet!!!!!!!

Its all good, you'll still be on my myspace. You know if you ever make it up here, you gotta let me know!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
FINE THEN BE LIKE THAT.
good lunch ...luck in everything you choose to do.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yea its just a joke. everyone is leavin. why you all gotta up and leave? do i smell or something?

really tho i wish you luck in your future, whatever it may be.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Best wishes for you and your new endeavor dude!! take care...

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yo Danny!!
I imagine i'll still be seeing you around the truckin circuit bro. Im planning on starting a new project vehicle soon and that one will be strictly for the mini-truckin shows.... Take care and keep in touch man!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.