Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my husband and I went to look at the copper penny today. It is very nice. We are now in the process of trying to purchase it. I am anxious to find out. So, everyone keep their fingers crossed for me!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BOO HOO!:(

So, I went back to the Toyota dealer today to drop off the papers for our baby Bootz! Well, when I got there, there was a couple looking at the torched penny and when I came back out, it was gone. So, I am back to my original idea of changing the exhaust and the tint on my windows and a roof rack.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ That sucks!

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Yeah if you see one on a lot thats available you better jump on it they won't be there long. Most dealers have sold them before they ever get it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mad_Sciontist said:
Yeah if you see one on a lot thats available you better jump on it they won't be there long. Most dealers have sold them before they ever get it.

Priority Toyota/Scion in Chesapeake VA has one at the suggested retail that isnt spoken for . It is an auto and the color is much nicer in person than it is in the pictures .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to two different dealerships and there was a $1000 difference in the price. I still haven't figured out why the higher priced dealership has already sold their two before they got them, but the larger dealership had one on the lot.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Probably different add-ons like shiny, overpriced wheels. ;) Actually, I don't know what kinda wheels they even come with ... But I have heard dealerships doing that, adding stuff, to raise the price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.