Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm coming home from work, just cruising on the freeway and I notice this little (and I do mean little) white car just tooling along. As I get ready to pass it, I notice the Toyota symbol on the back and then the nameplate.....

Yaris!

So, has anyone else seen one on the road yet? It's very small imo........

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
wow! its out already? i want to test drive it, just for fun. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It appears much smaller than the xA. I wanna take a close-up look, maybe some pics very soon.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Just messing w/ you Dion.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Our First one should be here at the Dealership on Monday/Tuesday. Our first one is the Sedan though. It will be interesting to see how this vehicle does. Some think it will take away from xA sales, but I really don't think that it will.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
My Yaris Photoshop!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really didn't notice if it was a sedan or not, it was rain pretty hard and the car caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting to see the Yaris here so soon!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
If I didn't have two kids, I think I would look into it. There is potential. Hell, a little over 10k. Why not.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I considered not getting an xB and waiting for a yaris. I used to drive a Metro and the yaris reminds be alot of the Metro. I figured after 6 years it was time to get something a little bigger. Plus its got the center dash like the xA and I don't like the xA layout.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.