Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the car from the inncident I had..its looking like it will cost a G to save the project...i will take donations :)

If you would like to take off the air setup i have its going for 2,000.00 but i will let it go slightly cheaper if needed. Once money is racked up I will be having a install/save my box party. Located in SoCal in Seal Beach, everyone is welcome.

Date is unsure right now but sometime in March or early April is the forcast. We will be installing everythign from bodykits, interior lights, new wiring diagrams throughout the car, fuel rails, catch cans and various ICE components. Its a come as you are and leave when you want type of deal. Sign up and let me know so i can reserve the parking around here

1. Chris (me)
2. Jim and Liz K (SE NOR CAL :), my second family)
3. Taz
4. Danny
5. Dave (even though you will be up north, your spirt will be here)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'd love to do it, I'm just so far away. Have fun.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Dooby

we will all be there in spirit and also would like to see the progress pics or vids
how about the current damage so we can see before and after ;)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Looking at the car from the inncident I had..its looking like it will cost a G to save the project...i will take donations :)

If you would like to take off the air setup i have its going for 2,000.00 but i will let it go slightly cheaper if needed. Once money is racked up I will be having a install/save my box party. Located in SoCal in Seal Beach, everyone is welcome.

Date is unsure right now but sometime in March or early April is the forcast. We will be installing everythign from bodykits, interior lights, new wiring diagrams throughout the car, fuel rails, catch cans and various ICE components. Its a come as you are and leave when you want type of deal. Sign up and let me know so i can reserve the parking around here

1. Chris (me)
2. Jim and Liz K (SE NOR CAL :), my second family)
3. Taz
4. Danny
5. Dave (even though you will be up north, your spirt will be here)
Maybe you can get scott from monarch to sponsor your party, and get a few hundred people there, lol...that'd rock :p

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Well if decide you want to sell those wheels for sure, maybe I can pick them up that weekend. I'll even lend a hand while I am there. It would give me a chance to hit a couple other SoCal spots I have been wanting to get back to.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well if decide you want to sell those wheels for sure, maybe I can pick them up that weekend. I'll even lend a hand while I am there. It would give me a chance to hit a couple other SoCal spots I have been wanting to get back to.
if you want the wheels have at it...i need around 500 for em..they are in really good shape with the expection of a curb rash

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For shizzle nizzle...just gotta figure out what the hecks gona go on with it right now

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Why does Dooby need saving?

Sorry, I’m not sure what’s going on here.

Can someone please post a link to the thread/s/ so I can catch up?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah, I'm diggin' how some of you guys have 3 and 4 posts up for one topic. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Chris, i'll try to help out just give us the date and hopefully im free... i've always wanted to do a tech day with the scion community...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
yo chris you know if i was down there i would help out. i thinkin bout moving down there. only if i stoped spending so much money on the box i'd have money to move.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.