Scion xB Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
EC HFD TOO!!!
2,786 Posts
not yet... trip wise... I've got soooo much on my plate right now.
I was in sav a cpl weeks ago but didn't have my car... went to river st.. and bone fish.. other than that I spent my time in the hot tub or the pool! lol

I'm just really focused on making the bits trip to Tenn in march.. I gotta have new tires for that trip so i'm sticking close to home and keeping a lock on the savings! lol

But I haven't forgotten.. pm me your info that way if something breaks then I can give you notice that I may be coming. :)

·
That guy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
It's been almost a year since this thread was started. How's 2011 looking? anyone ready to meat in the Savannah area?

·
Registered
3 Posts
anyone still trying to meet up in savannah? I used to be part of a club back home but moved since then and trying to find a scion club or group down in sav

·
That guy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
there's going to be a big meet this friday at the sonic in Bluffton, SC, It's not a bad drive from Sav and might be closer to you BLCCprez if you want to check out a more local forum got to scgearheads.com other than that there are local meets every saturday at the starbucks on abercorn and the old piggly wiggley on 821 King George blv, none of these are scion specific though. I may have seen you around BlAcKbOx420
do you have a rack and led tails?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Haha yes I do!!!! Still a work in progress I think I have seen yours too vertical hid fogs with stickers back window? And when are those meeting by the starbucks like time wise, and what time for the meet in bluffton?

·
That guy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
one of the fogs died and i couldn't fix it so they're out at the moment but that's me. I just found out about the Starbucks meet this sunday, one of the autocrossers told me about it. a guy with a flat black E30 BMW with some killer wheels. He said it's around 9:00

·
EC HFD TOO!!!
2,786 Posts
Hey Guys!

I have a show in Walterboro this sat... to support a veterans home. I try to attend every year. thinking about makin a run to columbia the 19th. theres a small show at a local high school to support the school.
Unless yall have a better idea. lol I'm open for ideas!
so holla if ya wanna make some plans. 843-442-2911 Deb

41 - 60 of 70 Posts