Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
That guy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im a college student so my schedule is pretty free. i don't know how soon you guys want to do this. I'm almost always free so whenever you want to start working out details.

·
EC HFD TOO!!!
2,786 Posts
Well.... This month is tight for me... So here's MY sched...
Oct 9th--- Car show
Oct 16-- Car show
Oct 23--Myrtle Beach to remove front struts.AND Dr apt.
Oct 30 ---Car show.

Nov is wide open for me right now... 13th would be good, since it's right after a pay day... lol

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Man , a meet in Savannah would be a great place for a show !! Meet at the #5 fountain then go to River ave for the drive... Now that would be cool !! If I only lived closer !!

·
EC HFD TOO!!!
2,786 Posts
Hey thats an idea... Maybe talk to a Sav Scion dealer n not so much do a show per say... but see if we could just all meet there and hang out for a while... JUST an Idea... DEFF open for discussion!

·
That guy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i've never heard of #5 fountain though there's a cool one on market st. now and the drive down river st. would be cool, but it'd be real rough if you have your boxes lowered too much. iv'e seen a newer lambo drive it though. If you guys are interested in getting more people we could open it to all scions. that might help get a dealership to host as well.

·
EC HFD TOO!!!
2,786 Posts
yeah River Front is cool for sure but OMG is that road ROUGH!!! lol

It was just a thought that dub got me going on.. lol
BUT if you WANT to look into it that'd be great... If not it's no big deal we'll still meet up some where and hang out.

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
You don't know about #5 fountain !!! If I remember... its been 4 years since we were there but it on the northeast side of Forsyth park. There was only 5 made and as I remember there are only 2 still working and you have 1 there !! Its a real gem to see it !!

·
EC HFD TOO!!!
2,786 Posts
Well we CAN start the date setting process... and if others want to join they are more than welcome! :D
As of now for ME personally.. it's lookin like mid to late Nov (financially)
weekend of the 20th or the 27th??
lets see what works for the others as well.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts