Not open for further replies.

San Diego weekly get together

2K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  DTRAIN619 
#1 ·
Fusions cafe around 6pm evry sat

This sat I think we are doing a toys 4 tots cruise to IKEA 12/17/05

#6 ·
dtrain619 said:
Say Ernie, don't we have a deal with Norcal for a member trade??

Hmmmmm......... I think the Doll is just what we need down here! Question is, can she live without the fog? :D :D :D
I miss the sun...where did it go???? It's soooo cold over here!! BRRRR!! I need to take a trip either to Vegas (cuz I've never been) or SD. Hmmm, decisions, decisions!! LOL!!

#7 ·
Scion-Doll said:
I miss the sun...where did it go???? It's soooo cold over here!! BRRRR!! I need to take a trip either to Vegas (cuz I've never been) or SD. Hmmm, decisions, decisions!! LOL!!
lol You have never been to Vegas oh man you gotta go and take a a lot of cash because things are not cheap like they used to be. You used to be able to get a steak dinner for $5 now its like $29 and a hotel and shows and Gaming you need at least a grand !!! " I love the games "

#8 ·
mybadbox said:
lol You have never been to Vegas oh man you gotta go and take a a lot of cash because things are not cheap like they used to be. You used to be able to get a steak dinner for $5 now its like $29 and a hotel and shows and Gaming you need at least a grand !!! " I love the games "
I told ya I don't have a life and I don't travel, so yeah, no Vegas for me. It's funny, I get the same reaction from everyone..."You have never been to Vegas??? Oh, man you have to go to Vegas!":p

#17 ·
dtrain619 said:
Yeah, next year it is. We should set-up something special for the first meet of the new year.......
Yeah, NorCal is trying to get more meets together too. I can't wait and maybe one day I'll take a trip to SoCal!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.