Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
That sounds like fun!! Wish I could go to meet the SD chapter, you guys seem to have a lot of fun!:D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
That sounds like fun!! Wish I could go to meet the SD chapter, you guys seem to have a lot of fun!:D
Say Ernie, don't we have a deal with Norcal for a member trade??

Hmmmmm......... I think the Doll is just what we need down here! Question is, can she live without the fog? :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Say Ernie, don't we have a deal with Norcal for a member trade??

Hmmmmm......... I think the Doll is just what we need down here! Question is, can she live without the fog? :D :D :D
I miss the sun...where did it go???? It's soooo cold over here!! BRRRR!! I need to take a trip either to Vegas (cuz I've never been) or SD. Hmmm, decisions, decisions!! LOL!!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scion-Doll said:
I miss the sun...where did it go???? It's soooo cold over here!! BRRRR!! I need to take a trip either to Vegas (cuz I've never been) or SD. Hmmm, decisions, decisions!! LOL!!
lol You have never been to Vegas oh man you gotta go and take a a lot of cash because things are not cheap like they used to be. You used to be able to get a steak dinner for $5 now its like $29 and a hotel and shows and Gaming you need at least a grand !!! " I love the games "

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
mybadbox said:
lol You have never been to Vegas oh man you gotta go and take a a lot of cash because things are not cheap like they used to be. You used to be able to get a steak dinner for $5 now its like $29 and a hotel and shows and Gaming you need at least a grand !!! " I love the games "
I told ya I don't have a life and I don't travel, so yeah, no Vegas for me. It's funny, I get the same reaction from everyone..."You have never been to Vegas??? Oh, man you have to go to Vegas!":p

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Well, sad to say I couldn't make the meet tonight........... again! :(
Plus, my box was attacked by seagulls, who left their "calling cards" all over my paint! :mad: :mad: :mad: Gotta do the midnight wash and wax session!

·
Registered
281 Posts
um we are thinking about it maybe its gonna be a last min thing if so but hey and also the ikea thing was over early today they got all the toys they needed

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
That's good to hear! I love doing things for kids.

I bet the suede order list is pretty long!;)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Yeah, next year it is. We should set-up something special for the first meet of the new year.......
Yeah, NorCal is trying to get more meets together too. I can't wait and maybe one day I'll take a trip to SoCal!!;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.