Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hot exotics from Lamborghini, Ferrari and more. Plus, customized vehicles and celebrity rides upstairs in the Street Performance Pavilion

See a Ford Mustang GT Convertible transformed into the ultimate drop-top.

Win a customized Chevrolet Cobalt in the Chevrolet Customized Cobalt Giveaway - Sunday at 2 pm

San Diego International Auto Show
Where the Cars are the Stars!

Street Performance Pavilion • Customized Cobalt Giveaway • Ford's California Dream Live Build
• Ride & Drives • and More!

San Diego Convention Center
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 through Sunday, January 1, 2006

Nothing is more fun than checking out new cars, and there's no better place to do it than the San Diego International Auto Show, December 28-January 1. The show is filled with hundreds of sparkling new models from more than 35 brands, including the hottest new SUVs, sports cars, hybrids and more.

NEW! Street Performance Pavilion
Check out the all-new Street Performance Pavilion - 100,000 square feet transformed into a club-like atmosphere featuring DJs spinning the freshest beats and the hottest, customized vehicles, muscle cars and celebrity-owned rides from DUB Magazine will be displayed. Plus, the latest aftermarket parts and accessories for all types of vehicles will be available for purchase.

DJs Performing Live
• DJ Lady Tribe - performances Wednesday, December 28, 7-9 pm.
• DJ Miss Lisa - performances Thursday, December 29, 6:30-9:30 pm.
• DJ Diamond - performances Sunday, January 1, 3-6 pm

Get Behind the Wheel at the Chevy Test Drive Experience and the Ford Fusion Experience.
Take a test drive at the auto show! Experience the performance and handling of several new Chevrolet and Ford models including the Cobalt, HHR, Corvette and SSR from Chevrolet and the Fusion, Mustang and Explorer from Ford. The Ford Fusion Experience will operate from 10 am to 5 pm on all show days, and the Chevy Test Drive Experience from 10 am to 5 pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.

The Ford Mustang California Dream Live Build
Ford Motor Company has teamed with automotive enhancement company Performance West Group to transform a stock 2006 Ford Mustang GT Convertible into the ultimate personalized Mustang drop-top, live at the show! Come watch the build process, Friday between noon to 8 pm, Saturday 10 am to 4 pm and Sunday 10 am to 6 pm.

Customized Chevrolet Cobalt Giveaway - Sunday at 2 pm
Don't miss the unveiling and giveaway of the c! ustomized Chevrolet Cobalt. One lucky finalist will win a brand-new Cobalt outfitted with the latest GM parts and accessories, courtesy of the San Diego County Chevrolet Dealers and 91X.

SEMA Showcase
Direct from the 2005 SEMA Show, check out several customized image vehicles, courtesy of Performance West Group, Street Scene Equipment and ATS Design. These one-of-a-kind vehicles represent what can be done to personalize and customize new vehicles.

Special Offers & Promotions:
Friday, December 30 is College Two-Fer Night. College students with valid college IDs get two tickets for the price of one! Tickets are $10 (cash only) for the first student, and the second student is FREE! Not valid with any other offers.

Sunday, January 1 is Kids Day. All children 12 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a paying adult. Plus, the first 500 kids will receive a complimentary McDonald's® Happy Meal toy, courtesy of San Diego Ronald McDonald House Charities®. Also, bring your camera for a special appearance by Dora the Explorer on Kids Day between noon and 3 pm.

Show Schedule:
Wednesday-Saturday: 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 8 pm

Admission: (Cash Only)
$10 - Adults (13+)
$6 - Senior Citizens (62+)
$6 - Military (W/ID)
$5 - Children (7-12)
FREE! - Children (6 & Under)

Additional information and weekday discount coupons are available at participating new car dealerships and on the official auto show web site, www.sdautoshow.com.

Don't miss it!

Attendees are not guaranteed to see characters during advertised hours.
Vehicles shown may not represent actual vehicles on display at the show.
Features subject to change without prior notice.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Now that sounds like fun!! And DJ Lady Tribe will be there too....I think she's hot!!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bluebb05 said:
hey anyone down? i got a military discount i might be able to get all tickets
Sounds good, Chris! Maybe we can get a list going, I'm off this week-end! :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
Now that sounds like fun!! And DJ Lady Tribe will be there too....I think she's hot!!
Believe me Tammy, she photgraphs ALOT better than what she looks like in person. There's a reason why she is usually dj'ing up high and back away from the crowd, and its not for secruity reasons.

You should see Sasha, she looks better in person than in her photographs. She came by the INJEN booth at HiD PLeasanton when I was there.

Man, a car show on New Year's!?! That's just wrong!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
squirrel said:
Believe me Tammy, she photgraphs ALOT better than what she looks like in person. There's a reason why she is usually dj'ing up high and back away from the crowd, and its not for secruity reasons.

You should see Sasha, she looks better in person than in her photographs. She came by the INJEN booth at HiD PLeasanton when I was there.

Man, a car show on New Year's!?! That's just wrong!

:eek: Oh my!! Aww the tricks of the trade, the further away the better just like a Picaso painting.

Guess I'll stick with DJ Reflecta she looks good far away and up close.;)

I second that...a car show on New Years???:eek: What's up with that??

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Sounds like it's time for you to plan a "Best coast" vacation! :D :D :D
I lived in SoCal for a little while and moved back to NorCal. I wouldn't mind a trip to SD to see my SE brothers and sisters!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.