Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

HEY CLUB xB FOLKS !!!

I would like to thank our brother and friend Taz aka Surfcitylocal for taking time to help others modify
their rides on Saturday July 1, 2006 !!! TAZ started as early as 8 AM that SATURDAY
morning working on his own great ride and stayed til about 11:00 PM helping others modify their
own rides !!! He is definitely the man behind the people. Many thanks to TAZ for his guidance,
knowledge, and great humor in helping others. It is an honor to know this guy as he has been
so helpful to so many others in such a little time !!! And so WE SALUTE YOU BUDDY !!!

Because of bandwidth limitations, below is the link to the original post ...

http://www.scinergyie.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2389

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Looks like a good time! Wish I could have made it out there!! But yay for Taz being such a great guy!!

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LuvKrssy said:
Looks like a good time! Wish I could have made it out there!! But yay for Taz being such a great guy!!
HEY KRISTINA !!!

It was an awesome time, many thanks to TAZ for inviting us to be a part and help out wherever and whenever we could. That guy is amazing ... like an Energizer Bunny !!!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hooray for Taz!! That looks like alota fun. :D

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
YEAH!!!! I need to get my springs and stuff, so I'll keep watching for another install day :D.... GO Surf!!!

Sam

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
yup! Taz is is a very like-able guy. very easy to talk and hang around with on meets. The fact that he could find time to help others on mods online or real time is really an honor for me to know him.
SALUDOS!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Preeeeesent ARMS..............................Orrrrrrder...ARMS...DISMISSED

·
Registered
546 Posts
Wish i could have gone sorry I missed out Taz but next time for sure.....

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
wish I could have made it as well, looks like a great time.

all hail Mark, the Tazman cometh!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That's enough....

I was happy to do the Tech Party at my house and I'm not the only one who worked on the Boxes. Everyone there pitched in and "got her done". I'll be doing another one in the near future. If you're planning on doing some mods and need a place or some help let me know and I'll start working on the list of peeps.

I think anyone on this site would do the same to help out another Box owner.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
much props to you TAZ... always great o have friends like you around...

maybe i can join on the next tech day...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.